Money from Banglamung Hospital Donation Box stolen

Rimmer

Money from Banglamung Hospital Donation Box stolen

box-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police were called to Banglamung Hospital on Sunday afternoon after a Hospital Porter was alerted to a theft of money from a donation box located next to a ground floor elevator.

Khun Ronagon aged 33, a porter at the Hospital, was initial alerted to a problem by a Nurse who was leaving at the end of her shift. He went to inspect the box and saw it had been cleaned-out of all money, the exact amount stolen is unknown.

Police noticed a security camera was pointing directly at the box and made their way to the 3rd floor where the cameras are controlled from. Police were disappointed to discover that the camera was not in operation and therefore did not capture the alleged theft of money take place.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/136520/money-from-banglamung-hospital-donation-box-stolen/#sthash.SeYScsqE.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-28

Pattaya is going the way of the west ,i realy do remember a time when you could have fallen over drunk in the street with your wallet next to you ,and someone would have put it back in your pocket and helped you home ,i kid you not.

Pattaya is going the way of the west ,i realy do remember a time when you could have fallen over drunk in the street with your wallet next to you ,and someone would have put it back in your pocket and helped you home ,i kid you not.

Selective memory? I do not seem to recall any such time in my 40 years here. But suspect reality is somewhere in the middle. Surely there have been better times - but I would not go so far as believe an open wallet would not be examined in most cases.