N Korea threatens nuclear strike on White House

webfact

Congratulations to the People's Republic of Korea, for being the last nation to resist capitalist imperialism with its proud and happy people and invicible army. 

One assumes you are being satirical; however, I welcome their attempt to strike at the heart of the USA.

Their last attempt at testing their intercontinental launch equipment came straight back down to earth. With a substantial nuclear warhead coming straight back down on Pyongyang, we may see a sudden shift in the power structure in North Korea.

How anyone can ever consider this bunch of amateurs to be a threat to the West amazes me; as they say, don't take a knife to a gunfight...!! If they want to start this, I have no doubt the USA will finish it in true US style...!!

What is "true US style"  Is that like Vietnam where you walked out and left people at the mercy of the North, or Iraq and Afghanistan that you left in a mess or the Cubans that were left in the cold at the Bay of Pigs, if that is "US style".  Nobody is ever better off after the US shows it's "style"

Exactly! Look at what happened to the Europeans when the USA 'shows it's style" in WWll. USA should have minded it's own business and stayed out of it. 

My first reaction was ohhhhhhhhhhh my god, now, after deliberation, its not such a bad idea after allclap2.gif

Are you always this glib? Believe me, pal ... you don't want to live it the world created by NK nuking the USA.

Why the USA doesn't send a nuclear missile to North Korea to take them out of their misery?

But again, saying that, why should the innocent, people suffer for the stupidity of a few?

I wish, this planet of ours was a better place to live, but seems to go downhill by the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7jrtty7pCCc

North Korean propaganda declares that their leader Kim Jong Un has an 18-inch willy, celebrated as the King Dong Un in Korean folklore. He can unscrew this diamond-tipped dong and, at the push of a button, launch it towards the USA and incinerate Washington DC. Be warned!

North Korean propaganda declares that their leader Kim Jong Un has an 18-inch willy, celebrated as the King Dong Un in Korean folklore. He can unscrew this diamond-tipped dong and, at the push of a button, launch it towards the USA and incinerate Washington DC. Be warned!

Well, you're right about one thing. He is a big prick.

• Like 1

Calach, on 28 Jul 2014 - 22:52, said:

Congratulations to the People's Republic of Korea, for being the last nation to resist capitalist imperialism with its proud and happy people and invicible army. 

Someone needs to tell them to look at their very good "friends" China, and the way it is heading....getting closer to capitalist imperialism every day.

Well, you're right about one thing. He is a big prick.

Nah...KJU is kinda short & obese...

[attachment=277130:kim-jong-un-super-soaker.jpg]

I really do not know who is the imbecile senior, americans or koreans! I only know I want to buy a ticket and a beer to watch this drama! clap2.gif

What an intelligent statement. Almost as if you would consider living under N Korean rules in any way equates to living under US rules.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"But most experts believe it is still a long way from developing a viable intercontinental ballistic missile with the required range."

I hope all the experts who get paid to sit around think stuff up realize the delivery doesn't have to be an ICBM. Indeed, N Korea's goal would be achieved even if it appeared non-state actors did it. I suspect they'd want plausible deniability. With the limited goal of just the White House, a backpack nuke in the kiloton range would achieve this objective.

"But most experts believe it is still a long way from developing a viable intercontinental ballistic missile with the required range."

I hope all the experts who get paid to sit around think stuff up realize the delivery doesn't have to be an ICBM. Indeed, N Korea's goal would be achieved even if it appeared non-state actors did it. I suspect they'd want plausible deniability. With the limited goal of just the White House, a backpack nuke in the kiloton range would achieve this objective.

They could borrow one or two from Russia or China, they both have intercontinental ballistic missile with the required range. Neither of them like the USA especially Russia at the moment.

Vice marshal in the Korean People's Army is equivalent to an American Cub Scout with his Wood Carving badge.

And I am sure the US could fire up a drone and pick off Kim Jong Un, it isn't like he blends in with his countrymen who are nearly starving to death.

Maybe could develop a "fat seeking missile" to take him out?

Suggest not firing it from the States then!

One assumes you are being satirical; however, I welcome their attempt to strike at the heart of the USA.

Their last attempt at testing their intercontinental launch equipment came straight back down to earth. With a substantial nuclear warhead coming straight back down on Pyongyang, we may see a sudden shift in the power structure in North Korea.

How anyone can ever consider this bunch of amateurs to be a threat to the West amazes me; as they say, don't take a knife to a gunfight...!! If they want to start this, I have no doubt the USA will finish it in true US style...!!

What is "true US style"  Is that like Vietnam where you walked out and left people at the mercy of the North, or Iraq and Afghanistan that you left in a mess or the Cubans that were left in the cold at the Bay of Pigs, if that is "US style".  Nobody is ever better off after the US shows it's "style"

Exactly! Look at what happened to the Europeans when the USA 'shows it's style" in WWll. USA should have minded it's own business and stayed out of it. 

Well it did for over two years of it - until it was attacked at home of course.

I wonder how hard it wold be to launch one from a large tanker off the coast of NY! or why even launch it, just wait until the vessel is along side the jetty then BOOM! 

Nukes don't really work that way (ignoring tactical nukes - which have a different use altogether). They are designed to explode a mile up - its not the bang that is desired (modern explosives can make a big bang), but spreading radiation far and wide. Plonking one in a harbour and setting it off will be like a large dirty bomb, but with wind and tide at the coast, it would dissipate. It would not be good of course, but not quite the nightmare people tend to imagine. Satellites and Naval sensing equipment would pick up on large nuclear objects moving around the globe - certainly if they approached the coast.  

A bigger danger would be a suitcase dirty bomb in the centre of Wall St - much harder to detect and cause a lot of economic damage. More likely scenario would not be tactical at all, but technological - hackers. Luckily most of NK has no internet access and very low tech education - China is a bigger worry in this regard!

I think there is no way China would allow NK to launch a nuclear weapon in anger against the US anyway. They have too  launch to loose financially by allowing it - and stand the be caught up in the crossfire. I am pretty sure fat kid has already had his knuckles wrapped by Beijing and FM Empty-Threats might be dog food anytime soon.

"But most experts believe it is still a long way from developing a viable intercontinental ballistic missile with the required range."

They could borrow one or two from Russia or China, they both have intercontinental ballistic missile with the required range. Neither of them like the USA especially Russia at the moment.

One thing "not liking someone" another is setting fire to his house with his wife and kids at home and expecting him not to pop along later with his mates and more arms than you could shake a stick at! Russia and China will in no way help out a nut job like fat boy, especially China who even if they got away with that deed, would have a serious case of passive "smoking" wrt NK fallout!

In the last few months, the North Korean Army declared war on the aquatic forces of the ocean, for not voting for their supreme leader. None of the fishes showed up at the ballot. This enraged our leader.

In retaliation, we fired some missiles at our enemy.

Last week, the General was proud to report a 100% victory with 0% casualties.

This war victory will boost our confidence in the future battle against the White House.

I can just see the chiefs @ North Korean Military HQ, slamming their fists into their 'War table' saying to themselves....."We'll show them pesky Americans who's boss, launch another threat, that'll show em"

The war room then errups in cheers of joy as the fearless leader stands up & heads out for another perfect round of golf with his Walmart club set & goons in tow.

I can just see the chiefs @ North Korean Military HQ, slamming their fists into their 'War table' saying to themselves....."We'll show them pesky Americans who's boss, launch another threat, that'll show em"

The war room then errups in cheers of joy as the fearless leader stands up & heads out for another perfect round of golf with his Walmart club set & goons in tow.

More likely heads back to the barber shop to complain and threaten a nuclear strike on his shop...whistling.gif