Tablet computer required

intel4004

Reccommendations for tablet computers please.

I see lots in the shopping malls here from 4k, didn't even bother to look at as I'm quite fussy when it comes to gadgets.

Looking for min 8in screen, HD or fhd for larger ones. Good speed processor dual or quad.

Know about new Nexus and keen on it but where can you get that here matching UK Amazon prices?

I know there are some quality Chinese tablets but wouldn't know where to get one here in CM. Am going to Bangkok this week. Might I fair better?

Thanks

Sent from my C6833 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Check out the Samsung 'tablet s' range that have just been released. Best screen (4k resolution) on any tablet to date.

They come in 8.4 or 10.5 inch. Google for video reviews.

Just too damn expensive I'm afraid. Do quite like the Sammy Tab 3 8 though :)

re

Looking for min 8in screen, HD or fhd for larger ones. Good speed processor dual or quad.

i find the note 8 a great machine to use and its down to about 12 thousand new or 9 ish secondhand now and it has a built in stylus !

dave2

post-42592-0-50425600-1406599954_thumb.j

Samsung 8.5 is a ripper, a tad exxy, but well worth it IMHO. Chinese made Ainol tablets are ok, from IT Plaza outlets, but expect teething problems getting one customised and loaded to your spec.

NB: Robinsons have 3G Samsungs on display @ discount prices and new 4G models behind the counter. Very little difference between CNX and BKK prices on Samsung or any top name tabs.

re

Samsung 8.5 is a ripper, a tad exxy, but well worth it IMHO.

Very little difference between CNX and BKK prices on Samsung or any top name tabs

hes right !

the tab s is a stunning tablet to use and i went all over chiang mai trying to get a few baht off or a free gift

but it was the same the same price everywhere @ 16900 and no freebys

dave2

post-42592-0-21162000-1406606818_thumb.j

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

re

i find the note 8 a great machine to use and its down to about 12 thousand new or 9 ish secondhand now and it has a built in stylus !

dave2

Yes getting to like the Note 8 esp if I could get a secondhand one. Where would I go to find secondhand?

One place I came across a street with lots of shops selling only secondhand IT stuff here (paste 18.803474, 98.978450 into gmaps), familiar?

Thanks

Samsung 8.5 is a ripper, a tad exxy, but well worth it IMHO. Chinese made Ainol tablets are ok, from IT Plaza outlets, but expect teething problems getting one customised and loaded to your spec.

NB: Robinsons have 3G Samsungs on display @ discount prices and new 4G models behind the counter. Very little difference between CNX and BKK prices on Samsung or any top name tabs.

I imagine they are the biz alright. But simply cannot afford. Might take a look at Ainol tablets, if they could be rooted and reflashed, possible?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

re

dave2

Yes getting to like the Note 8 esp if I could get a secondhand one. Where would I go to find secondhand?

One place I came across a street with lots of shops selling only secondhand IT stuff here (paste 18.803474, 98.978450 into gmaps), familiar?

Thanks

I imagine they are the biz alright. But simply cannot afford. Might take a look at Ainol tablets, if they could be rooted and reflashed, possible?

Yes, if you know how.

I have a Samsung Tab 2, 10.1 inch. Purchased in the USA little over a year ago. Still like new. I bought for my wife to play her favorite "video poker" game. But, it is too big and heavy for her. She has rheumatoid arthritis severely in her hands and she cannot hold the tablet. If the OP is interested, I'd let it go for 7,000 baht. Here in CM. PM me if interested.

I have a Samsung Tab 2, 10.1 inch. Purchased in the USA little over a year ago. Still like new. I bought for my wife to play her favorite "video poker" game. But, it is too big and heavy for her. She has rheumatoid arthritis severely in her hands and she cannot hold the tablet. If the OP is interested, I'd let it go for 7,000 baht. Here in CM. PM me if interested.

Hi Jimmy, thank you for the offer but I think I've found a Note 8 for around the same price which I will be using for travelling. Carrying around a 10in tablet might be a problem. Thanks again :)