One injured in Knife Fight on Walking Street, South Pattaya

webfact

One injured in Knife Fight on Walking Street, South Pattaya

knife-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Monday a 23 year old food vendor was stabbed in his hand during a fight with a drug addict who was desperate to purchase Yabba.

The incident occurred just before 3am and was initially dealt with by Pattaya Tourist Police Officers. Khun Jackrapong aged 23 sells food on the street and was confronted by Khun Atsadawut aged 25, a show boxer who works in the area. He asked the vendor to sell him some drugs which left the vendor puzzled as he claims to have never sold drugs in his life.

When the vendor became angry at the boxer, Khun Atsadawut picked up two knives from the food stall and attacked the vendor who sustained the hand injury. Tourist Police were called to the scene and brought both parties under control.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/136659/one-injured-in-knife-fight-on-walking-street-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-29

Walking Street

A designated safe zone for Tourists - fact

I dont know about your home country, but this wouldnt even rate a mention in Sydney, Melbourne or the Gold Coast beyond the local weekly rags. I dont like Walking St but I'll take my chances there over Kings Cross or St Kilda any night of the week - doesnt make WS a Girl Scout Convention but for the number of people wandering around down there it's not exactly Mogadishu on the safety meter, is it ?

• Like 1

OK we have a Boxer who needs TWO knives to fight attacking a Food seller who doesn't sell Drugs in Walking Street , the Designated 'Safe' Tourist area

You couln't make this up if you tried .

On the serious side though, glad there wasn't a more serious injury.

It is also another small incident that demonstrates the true value of the Drug Trade. Slowly killing and poisoning millions world wide and injuring and killing Innocent bystanders in its wake.

Sometimes I wish there was some idiot declaring a Fatwah on High end Drug Sources. I guess the $$$$ involved will never allow that to happen.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Ohio