Royal Enfield is back

bramds

Well, it is still September.

yeah bramds i know that thanks. no need for stupid answers man!

but still no news from them. even at their fb page or anywhere.

and their website is never active too.

so, is it will be the same as what happened before to Enfield Thailand 2 years ago?

Edited by ll2

• 2 weeks later...

yep October cometh, and never heard anything.

so, as i stated before, it looks like same thing happening like 2+ years ago. At that time, Enfield guys exhibited the bikes at moto expos and fairs and wanted to open dealerships but never happened.

I hope they solve whatever problems they are encountering and let us ride these good classic bikes in Thailand.

good luck for them and hope to see them opening their first dealer soon in Bangkok.

Edited by ll2

so, as i stated before, it looks like same thing happening like 2+ years ago. At that time, Enfield guys exhibited the bikes at moto expos and fairs and wanted to open dealerships but never happened.

I hope they solve whatever problems they are encountering and let us ride these good classic bikes in Thailand.

good luck for them and hope to see them opening their first dealer soon in Bangkok.

Read my post above yours ;-)

• Like 1

Read my post above yours ;-)

hope, they solve it soon.

and we can ride Enfields in Thailand!

• Like 2

I Used to have the Crusader…called it my Royal Oilfield….

Never did manage to cure the crank case leak.

But still, an excellent ride.... Ahhh, those were the days,

16 and not a care in the world.

Have a Nice Day.

I had a 1960 crusader as well here in Phuket in the 80's ( brought it a wat wattana in Bangkok across form the stadium and MBK) in the 90's i moved up to a 1970 500 cc triumph i boruhgt back from the staes, a far better machine

The Indian enfields are shit, poor paint, poor polishing on the engine, and the chrome goes off fast.

พเดทตามวันนี้เลยนะครับ
GT ยังหาข้อสรุปไม่ได้ ทางเราจะปล่อยตัวนี้ไปก่อน พร้อมจะเอารุ่นอื่นเข้ามาทำตลาดก่อนครับ ถามว่าจะทิ้งรุ่น GT เลยไหม ? ไม่ทิ้งครับ จะทำไปเรื่อยฯจนกว่าจะผ่าน แต่เพื่อไม่ให้เป็นที่ปัญหาอีก เราจะนำรุ่นอื่นฯ ลงตลาดก่อน ( 500CC ) หมดนะครับ สำหรับคนที่รอ GT ก็ต้องทำใจรอต่อไปครับ เราจะพยายามจนเต็มที่ จะลองยื่นอีกครั้งเดือนหน้า จะยื่นจนกว่าจะผ่าน ที่ผ่านมามีคนสนับสนุนแล้วไม่สนุบสนุนเรา ทางเราเข้าใจในปัญหาของลูกค้า แต่ก็อยากให้ทางลูกค้าเข้าใจบ้างว่าปัญหามันไม่ได้มาจากทางเราจริงฯ เราก็อยากจะขายสินค้า เงินเราก็จมกันอยู่ ไม่มีใครอยากให้มันเป็นแบบนี้ครับ แต่เราก็กำลังพยายามเต็มที่ ยังไงขอบคุณทุกฯท่านนะครับ

I read on the Ride Asia wesite that the Royal Enfield Thailand facebook page is in no way an official dealer.

Royal Enfield are not to happy about this.

That might be why he's gone a bit quiet.

I spoke with an official dealer in Dubai, he said he'd been in a meeting in Bangkok several months back, Royal Enfield were talking about buying the old Tiger factory & assembling bikes there.

Now that would be great news & hopefully bring the prices down.

I read some grumbling about the low (28) hp of the GT, I've got a 2013 Classic 500 in Abu Dhabi, the top speed is not great (130 kmh), but it has loads of torque & is plenty of fun to ride in the 0 - 100 range.

• Like 1

Royal Enfield Hi, we do not have an authorized dealer in Thailand yet.

RE Thailand is catching a ton of heat on his page.

Such a great shame as these new bikes seem to be much better than of old. Plus the UTube vid of the newly opened N London store looks quite impressive in a funny nostalgic sort of way.