E cigarette supplies in Hua Hin

terrypig

All I've seen is the cheap crap from China on the third floor of Market Village Hua Hin -  it's not very good and is very over priced for what it is.

There's a guy in Bangkok who will mail you quality product from the USA, he also has the Chinese stuff if you want that. You can find him on the thailand vape forum if you go to google and do a search for this exact phrase : micky's shop thailand

You will find what you want, he's the top result for that phrase at the moment and he's quick. I've ordered from him a few times before.

I find that planning ahead is the best way with this so I order these juices direct from the US manufacturers (Mount Baker Vapor and Halo), I suggest you do this and build up a stockpile which will last you many months, then you will never run out so long as you continue to order more every few weeks.

Recently I've been using the Mount Baker vapor flavourless liquid at 12 mg/ml strength - 50/50 PG/VG, I generally order 6 x 30 ml bottles at a time every few weeks although I don't use anywhere near this amount. It's not cheap but it's effective. It will take 2-3 weeks for delivery and I suggest you don't use the express delivery methods or customs will seize it !

Edited by ukrules

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help. Is there no shop at all in hua hin where I can just walk in and buy juice?

There are some stalls in Market village on the third floor who sell the crap juice from China at 4 or 5 times it's real price. There's two of these on the third floor. One is in the middle on the left side of the building and the other is way down the back - the one down the back sells knives, bb guns, remote control helicopters, etc but on the counter you will see juices and E-Cigarettes as well.

Again it's the worst possible juice that money can buy but go ahead and take a look.

I haven't bought anything from these overpriced rip off merchants for at least a year.