Guesthouse monthly rent

uli65

should be no trouble, rent a bike

take a ride the third road, must be 50 new hotel/gh and would love to have someone staying at them

also than head back to Nai Ni road

You can get air con rooms with wifi for 7,500 over here in Kamala on the main road in low season

Near by Patong firestation you can easily find a room for 4500-6500thb/month +electric, water, wifi, cable tv.. I had my first room for 4500thb +7000thb for utilities. Second one was 5500thb+utilities..

But, it's a basic "thai room", not a guesthouse or hotel. Some of them got A/C...

If you want this kind of room, usually you must bring your own sheets, etc... 

http://www.istayguesthouse.com

They got cheaper "thai rooms" next to Guesthouse. Cheaper rooms are approx 5500thb/month.. In that area, you can easily find a room, there are too many rooms for rent at the moment..

Edited by JustJay

Near by Patong firestation you can easily find a room for 4500-6500thb/month +electric, water, wifi, cable tv.. I had my first room for 4500thb +7000thb for utilities. Second one was 5500thb+utilities..

But, it's a basic "thai room", not a guesthouse or hotel. Some of them got A/C...

If you want this kind of room, usually you must bring your own sheets, etc... 

http://www.istayguesthouse.com

They got cheaper "thai rooms" next to Guesthouse. Cheaper rooms are approx 5500thb/month.. In that area, you can easily find a room, there are too many rooms for rent at the moment..

7,000฿ a month for utilities? For a room? WOW! No wonder the room rate is a bit lower...