True gold ,getting platinum free ,anyone else?

i claudius

I have all my gold favourites lined up on true so usually never look ,but the other day clicked on a platinum channel by accident ,and found that now i am getting platinum for the price of gold ,is it just  me or is there some offer on i don't know about?

Before my last annual renewal a couple of months ago I was able to access platinum channels. Can't recall if it was all of them or just a few.

Unrelated to that,  I sent them a message saying that when I renewed I didn't want the BBC Entertainment add-on for the next billing cycle. My platinum access ended then.

I'm guessing in my case it was some technical glitch that was discovered & corrected when they went to my account to note the drop of BBC Entertainment.

Either that or as I approached the end of my subscription maybe they allowed access to the Platinum service in the (vain) hope I'd upgrade.

Just checked a few a la carte and platinum channels now and, for me, they're still blocked/

I have all my gold favourites lined up on true so usually never look ,but the other day clicked on a platinum channel by accident ,and found that now i am getting platinum for the price of gold ,is it just  me or is there some offer on i don't know about?

I just got another spam email from True Visions ( I haven't used them since 2008 and glad to be rid of them) advertising "free" package upgrades for one month only. I expect their PR is scrambling to control more loss of custom to not having premier league football and generally just showing garbage at high prices?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To be honest we really only watch the news channels history ,Nat geo and a couple of others having watched a movie since I discovered the bay years ago or. Any series prefer to download and watch at leisure

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app