Tsing Tao Beer From China

ricklev

A really good beer at a reasonable price! I wonder if a tariff agreement recently went into effect as I've recently seen several Chinese beers in this price range. I like Munchen Gold from China also, but Tsing Tao goes great with spicy Thai food.

We are anticipating anxiously monochaser's defeating review... :o

Yes, we all are waiting for his review... :D

I am expecting comments like ...tastes like the original heineken ....i didn't get sick from it .....hurray i can afford to drink it......it is from Asia so it is bad.....

Monochaser we're waiting

rcm :D

A really good beer at a reasonable price! I wonder if a tariff agreement recently went into effect as I've recently seen several Chinese beers in this price range. I like Munchen Gold from China also, but Tsing Tao goes great with spicy Thai food.

from WHERE ????? VILLA ????? :o oh my god.... did u have a look at the bottom of the can ? does it look as if the expiry date has been changed ? maybe that could be the reason why something at Villa is "reasonably priced"..... or didnt u read the other topic just now ?

I cant comment on Chinese beers has I have never done the monochaser test with them. I never said that all Asian beers stink either. I have stated that all Thai beers are lousy, and they are horrific. Thai beers take 1st prize for worst beers in the world. Japan, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore have all had their beers tasted by me and they have all passed as brewing OK beers

Edited by monochaser

I spent some time in the PRC some years ago in Heilongiang and Jilin provinces and the locally brewed beers were excellent. Tsing Tao is the high falutin' export beer that 15 years ago you wouldn't find most places on the mainland as local beers are more widely available and cheaper.

I'd recommend giving any and all chinese beers available in Thailand a go as they are likely to be quite decent and competitively priced...

I cant comment on Chinese beers has I have never done the monochaser test with them. I never said that all Asian beers stink either. I have stated that all Thai beers are lousy, and they are horrific. Thai beers take 1st prize for worst beers in the world. Japan, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore have all had their beers tasted by me and they have all passed as brewing OK beers

Vietnam has lots of good, cheap beers.

Have you been there?

I think monochaser drinks only Budweiser, Coors and Miller!

Personally, I’m Dutch, so I like Grolsch and Heineken, but in Thailand I drink Singha!

One’s I tried that elephant stuff from Thailand, not bad, but I aint no drinking Chinese beer, no way!!

from WHERE ????? VILLA ????? :o oh my god.... did u have a look at the bottom of the can ? does it look as if the expiry date has been changed ? maybe that could be the reason why something at Villa is "reasonably priced"..... or didnt u read the other topic just now ?

Why would you believe an expriy date put on something by the Chinese anyway?

TH