90 Day Report in BKK - Where to now, and can it be done by 3rd party?

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered recently, I did try doing a forum search but I only found old posts and I know thing's have changed in the last couple of months so would appreciate some updated info.

I need to do a 90 day report - presumably that is still with a tm47.

Can this still be done via an authorised rep, e.g. a local taxi guy?

And where can they be done now that things are kind of back to normal since the protests - Chaengwattana is obviously open again but have the other offices that sprung up at Lad Phrao and the like closed? I'm at Phra Khanong and would like to send my moto-taxi guy to do it for me so looking for the closest by bike.

I got my info from the Thai immigration site but I'm not sure that it's been updated in a while, here: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

Procedure and notification
  1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
Offices accepting notification:
  1. Immigration offices throughout the country
  2. For foreigners who residing in Bangkok contact at Immigration Division1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex,Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi ,Bangkok

Thanks in advance.

.. and on trying to fill out the form it is asking for an arrival card number - but obviously I don't have that as they keep it at the airport. What I do have is a departure card with a barcode and number starting in XI, is that what they are asking for? I'm on a student visa and last went out with a re-entry permit, Australian.

I have my first 90 report coming up as well

I'm on retirement visa issued in Chonburi but I am now living in Pathum Thani, do I have to prove my new address or do they take your word for it.

I will do the reporting in person so is form TM.47 & my passport all that I need to bring with me or do I need some photos & photo copies of relevant pages in my passport.

Thank you in advance for the correct procedure & any words of wisdom that get offered.

Latest word is that TM 47 is no longer needed. Just show up with your passport and they will enter your report into the computer and print you a slip saying when you must report next. That should by stapled (by you) to a page in the back of your passport.

I'm on retirement visa issued in Chonburi but I am now living in Pathum Thani, do I have to prove my new address or do they take your word for it.

I will do the reporting in person so is form TM.47 & my passport all that I need to bring with me or do I need some photos & photo copies of relevant pages in my passport.

Thank you in advance for the correct procedure & any words of wisdom that get offered.

Nonthaburi Immigration, I never know what there going to ask for... I have used them ever since they opened years ago.. yet still they often ask for copies of different things.. one time asked for copies or every page in passport + 2 photo's !! and they stapled a photo onto the 90 day report and the other onto the bottom section and stapled into my Passport.

2 months ago they asked for TM47 + photo copies, photo i.d page of Passport, copy of Retirement Extension, copy of Arrival Card, copy of arrival into Thailand stamp..

the 90 days before that they also wanted copy of Blue house book, copy of house owner's i.d card, and the Form: 'Notification from House Master' filled in by the house owner in Thai...

Yes they have Computers + they put a bar code on my Passport in 2010 ? I have lived at the same address 11 years !! my present Passport was issued mid 2011, but also have a bar code on the old Passport. but they still need photo copies.

No idea what is needed in Pathum Thani

You may need proof of residence when you do the report. Many offices will ask for it.

Latest word is that TM 47 is no longer needed. Just show up with your passport and they will enter your report into the computer and print you a slip saying when you must report next. That should by stapled (by you) to a page in the back of your passport.

That depends upon which immigration office you have to use. Many still will want the TM47.

If you live in Phra Kanong in BKK, just mail in your 90 day report via EMS to the BKK Immigration Office Division 1 at Chaengwattana, mailing it at least 15 days before the due date. That's easy, and you don't have to give your passport to anyone.

Just send, the completed and signed TM form, and photocopies of your passport front page, your current visa or extension stamp, your most recent Thailand entry stamp, and your airport arrival card, along with your prior 90 day reporting receipt, assuming you have one. Also include a stamped self addressed envelope for your return receipt with a 10 baht stamp attached.

Easiest thing in the world...well....almost!

BKK Div 1 will return the various photocopies to you in the envelope with your reporting receipt. So you don't even have to get new copies made each time...just keep re-using the same photocopies set.

Hi guys,

I have just done my 90 day report in Nonthaburi so I will answer my own question & it may be of some help to others:

Arrived at office 8.45am & departed 9.05am Tues 5/8/2014

Things I was asked for: Passport, copies of First page, current visa & landing card, TM47. I was not asked for proof of address or photos.

In & out in 20 minutes. Staff were very friendly & the whole thing was painless.

Thanks to all that replied to my query.

PD

Edited by PaddyDaddy
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

What is the landing card or arrival card they ask for? my arrival card was kept by immigration officers, I do not have one. All I have is a Departure Card with a barcode on it.

That is, just different ways to name it.

• Like 1

What is the landing card or arrival card they ask for? my arrival card was kept by immigration officers, I do not have one. All I have is a Departure Card with a barcode on it.

That is, just different ways to name it.

I was a bit confused about the names, but now it's clear! Thank You.