Bringing olive oil in Thailand

Hi, I don't know if this is the right section to post this question. I also tried the search function but couldn't find anything. 

I would like to bring 2 bottles of olive oil to Thailand in my checked luggage. 2 Liters in total. Would that be a problem?

I brought a couple of litres of the best Greek olive oil in last year for the in-laws. It was in in my suitcase, and I didn't think twice about it when I came through customs. I'm sure there are no restrictions on small amounts like that.

The price, as notready points out, hasn't changed significantly for several years in Europe, so perhaps the import duty has been reduced, and that's why the price has come down.

No problem, I brought 2 litres of top quality olive oil in my luggage together with rare cheese an cold cuts in a 15 kg frigocontainer I stored in my main bag with some ice pads.
Total weight was 56kgs! Could do, business class and status with airline.
Quality Olive oil and cheese you won' find in Thailand.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No problem, I brought 2 litres of top quality olive oil in my luggage together with rare cheese an cold cuts in a 15 kg frigocontainer I stored in my main bag with some ice pads.
Total weight was 56kgs! Could do, business class and status with airline.
Quality Olive oil and cheese you won' find in Thailand.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I could meet you at the airport if you like and help you with your luggage, need a tour guide or something, I could bring my sister along too? laugh.png

• Like 1