Facebook Down

Leo123

Watch out for a major news headline again tomorrow. "Face Book down for 20 mins - shock horror".

How will everyone cope? Thousands of couples sat in bed with laptops and ipads, room dark with the screen glow on their faces as they sit in silence talking to anyone but each other.

Watch out for a major news headline again tomorrow. "Face Book down for 20 mins - shock horror".

How will everyone cope? Thousands of couples sat in bed with laptops and ipads, room dark with the screen glow on their faces as they sit in silence talking to anyone but each other.

Expect a Baby Boom in 9 months biggrin.png

Depends on duration and timezone.

For most it only needs 3 minutes and two of those are cleaning up ;) 

• Like 2

For most it only needs 3 minutes and two of those are cleaning up wink.png

38 minutes ago
Increased errors/latency on all Platform surfaces

Facebook is currently experiencing an issue that is affecting all API and web surfaces. Our engineers detected the issue quickly and are working to resolve it ASAP. We'll update shortly.

https://developers.facebook.com/status/

It didn't go down and is still working in the middle east

I knew something was up, I actually saw my wife up and moving.

I have secretly added facebook to the hosts file with a 127.0.0.1 address, and my wife says "I think Facebook is still down" biggrin.png

• Like 1