Language schools and private schools

Could someone please clarify. I have heard that a degree is not needed to get a work permit and non B visa if you are working for a language school or a private school. Examples of this would be language express and any international school. Yes I understand that a degree might be required to get hired for the job but is it required for the work permit or non B visa?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

For a private regular schools a degree is required, for non-formal schools such as language schools not and also not for schools for higher education (college, university)

This is even more confusing now. An immigration lawyer has told me one thing. A private school has told me another thing. The immigration call Center 1111 has told me something different, and now someone here has told me something different. I have received for different variations of answers and I am still no closer to being able to offer my friend advice about working in Thailand. These days everything in regards to visas and work permits is so unclear. We read many stories on this web site and then the very next day another story is printed with conflicting information. Forget about the different comments being made that are all different but the actual stories being printed are also being changed day by day. Just yesterday I called 1111 immigration call Center to confirm some information about my visa and they could not even answer the question. She said she would call me back! It all seems that the left hand and the right hand have no idea about what each other is doing. So ridiculous right now!

Language school told me need a degree for visa and work permit at a private school, lawyer said did not, and immigration call Center did not know and asked to call me back.

Some language schools are registered as businesses some actually registered as schools. A private school (daytime, main school) both schools need degree as regulated by MOE.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by casualbiker