Congradulations to one of TVF's gentlemen

neverdie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott, may I also offer my congratulations.

I will try to not be a real pain for you but you are a mod now and I'm still part of the Great Unwashed, so it's in our nature to occasionally cross paths.

May I present you with your new moderators avatar.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Sorry Scotty but it is early on Sunday morning and I was up late last night washing my pet fish (but that's a whole other story).

Anyway, congratulations on your promotion, your majesty.

P.S., you can still use the moderator avatar if you like, I've already paid for it. thumbsup.gif

^ You twit.

He was a mod and is now admin !

Please his new avatar should at least have a golden frame.

Ohhh yes, I also suspect Tony, you and I are well past the washing stage and will always be considered members with passports stamped, 'Unfit for moderator duties' tongue.png

Do you think that they will still let me buy shares in the company?

Geese there's some nasty sods in this world. How bout you show some appreciation for a difficult job done well rather than go on with that sort of rubbish benzai, start another thread if that worries you!

Hmmmm....good to read that you dont like people hijacking threads......very good.
  • Like 1

Geese there's some nasty sods in this world. How bout you show some appreciation for a difficult job done well rather than go on with that sort of rubbish benzai, start another thread if that worries you!

How is asking if one needs a work permit nasty, after all, this is ThaiVisa is it not ?

Edited by Banzai99
  • Like 1

I think that ND is referring to the fact that people on other sites have tried to make suggestions about the mods/admin on these boards and their legal status.

ND probably thinks that as we are offering a senior member of TVF our congratulations, you remark might seem a little inappropriate and disrespectful.

I tend to agree with ND on this matter.

I think that ND is referring to the fact that people on other sites have tried to make suggestions about the mods/admin on these boards and their legal status.
ND probably thinks that as we are offering a senior member of TVF our congratulations, you remark might seem a little inappropriate and disrespectful.
I tend to agree with ND on this matter.

Yes Tony i agree wholeheartedly with you that disrespectful and inappropriate behaviour on this forum must be dimished as much as possible. I am with you on that.

Ok, no offence meant

Accusing a Senior Admin member of staff working illegally in Thailand. Especially under all the current crackdowns does cause a lot of offence.

So if you meant no offence what did you mean?

• Like 1

How is asking if one needs a work permit nasty, after all, this is ThaiVisa is it not ?

Wrong forum, sir!

• Like 1

Ok, no offence meant

Accusing a Senior Admin member of staff working illegally in Thailand. Especially under all the current crackdowns does cause a lot of offence.

I wasn't accusing, I was enquiring.

• Like 1

Ok, no offence meant

Accusing, enquiring? It's not your job unless you are working for the Labour Depatment. Are you? Because it's not even an immigration issue.

Congrats to Scott on his promotion. I admit, I've had a few run ins, but over the years he's been a good mod and I'd hate his job.

It's not an easy job when there are people like me on TV.
  • Like 1

Ok, no offence meant

Accusing, enquiring? It's not your job unless you are working for the Labour Depatment. Are you? Because it's not even an immigration issue.

Hey, now, do yourself a favor, don't get personal, 

I always said the ATF were pussies.

Joking apart, do you need a work permit if you live in Thailand, working for a commercial website online ?

You could of just wished him well

Why would I do that ?

I just asked a question, jeez, so defensive , why ?

Edited by Banzai99

Joking apart, do you need a work permit if you live in Thailand, working for a commercial website online ?

Why would I do that ?

Because without them there wouldn't be a forum.

Why would I do that ?

Please get "outa" here!

• Like 1

Congratulations Scott,

I think you, more than deserve it.

You are not only a good moderator but a very kind and sensible person.

You helped me before to make my decision and I will be grateful to you.

As I said before............keep up the good work.

Edited by Costas2008

Ok, no offence meant

Actually, Banzai,

YOU've been rather sneaky because the post I've responded to was changed by you & as I didn't want to quote the post and effectively repeat what u said by doing so, you've changed it and it looks like an over reaction by me.

There's been a squill ion & a half threads on that issue yet u wanna create another one on it here.

Anyway, you admitted u were wrong by changing what you wrote to something much more acceptable.

WELL DONE!

Scott is a fantastic person and does a great job on this forum.  Both publicly and behind the scenes.  He's very level headed.  And yes, he's up to snuff legally.  No worries there.  George does a great job taking care of his people.

• Like 1