New Visitor To Chiang Rai

bolt

Howdy i have been in and out of Pattaya for last 2 years me and the future X wife would like to travel up to Chiang Rai, i have been told get train from bangkok 1st class then what? :o

Howdy i have been in and out of Pattaya for last 2 years me and the future X wife would like to travel up to Chiang Rai, i have been told get train from bangkok 1st class then what? :o

maybe its Chiang Mai your going to.No train to chiang rai.

if you are coming to chaingrai, check out air asia web site, you can fly with them on some days for about 1,000 baht to chaingrai

cheers my work mate would like to travel on the train,(bed)

dont know about the coach, maybe fly up,i have flown to the shetland islands on Dan Air,

i can handle it, dont know if Number 6 (keep them numbered it's easier) will fly though

dont know about the coach, maybe fly up,i have flown to the shetland islands on Dan Air,

i can handle it, dont know if Number 6 (keep them numbered it's easier) will fly though

It's all right. Keep taking the tablets and it'll be ok. Really

It's all right. Keep taking the tablets and it'll be ok. Really

Perhaps you should travel by ferry boat. It will get you here as quickly as the nonexistent train.

:o Homealone

yes u can do that. train to chiang mai then take bus.. take around 3 hr for normal air-con bus and over 3 hrs by the cheapest bus...from chiang mai to chiang rai.. i suggest you yo take the VIP bus which is around 260 B (not sure) fast (take around 2.45hr) , clean, and very comfortable...

Edited by unknown_user

yes u can do that. train to chiang mai then take bus.. take around 3 hr for normal air-con bus and over 3 hrs by the cheapest bus...from chiang mai to chiang rai.. i suggest you yo take the VIP bus which is around 260 B (not sure) fast (take around 2.45hr) , clean, and very comfortable...

Then you can go home by tuk tuk. We have a lot of them.