Immigration Closure 9, 10, 11 and 12 August

Due to the Queens Birthday on August 12th and the government heving declared August 11th an extra holiday, immigraiton will be closed fon the 9th (Saturday and open again on the 13th.

Of course border checkpoints will remain open as usual.

Extensions of stay can always be made up to 30 day early. But if your extension of stay expires on a day immigration is closed, you will not be fined provided you apply for an extension on the first day immirgaiton is open again.

If you want to use an embassy or consulate, check if they are open before you go.

• Like 1

i think extensions have to be applied for 30 days before the existing extensions expire anyway, (correct me if i'm wrong)

can i apply 32 days early?

At some offices you can apply as much as 45 days early. There is no minimum time to do them. You an even do it on the last day.

• Like 1

You can make 90 day reports 15 days before or 7 days (including the report date) after your report date.

Except if you're doing it by post to Chaengwattana, where it needs to be posted at least 15 days before the due date.  If it's going to be after you need to report in person.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I need to get a re entry stamp at the airport for my ED visa. Can I do this on the 11th August when I leave or will it be closed in the airport as well?

Which airport?  

Suvarnabhumi

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I need to get a re entry stamp at the airport for my ED visa. Can I do this on the 11th August when I leave or will it be closed in the airport as well?

Which airport?  

Suvarnabhumi

They are open 24/7 and don't close for holidays.