Anybody Knows Full Moon Bungalow In Kata/karon?

indieke

As I gave up, more or less, to find a thai house to rent, I found these. Reasonable price, stand a lone bungalow, doesn't look bad. But nowhere the location is mentioned. They even talk about "beach bungalows", wich is not true, because i know they are not so far from the post -office!!!!

But do you hear some noise of the big road there? Is it clean, a bit charming?

Another option, is cc Blooms. Very chique, but as I am a month in Phuket, maybe not enough privacy. More expensive too!

Anyone that know full moon, please give me some feedback!

Thanks!

most places i've seen last time i was there while looking for a place to stay weren't very nice. usually simply a double bed and a toilet, quite small and nothing much. is full moon situated on like a small hill opposite lucky guest house? i suppose it's hard to find a decent and economically reasonable bungalow comparable to the place you stay before.

most places i've seen last time i was there while looking for a place to stay weren't very nice. usually simply a double bed and a toilet, quite small and nothing much. is full moon situated on like a small hill opposite lucky guest house? i suppose it's hard to find a decent and economically reasonable bungalow comparable to the place you stay before.

I do not know their exact location their website is here:

http://www.fullmoon-bungalows-phuket.com/home.html

I don't remember where "lucky house "is, but I think this in a soi opposite the post-office.

Waiting for you to write me back!!!

I do not know their exact location their website is here:

http://www.fullmoon-bungalows-phuket.com/home.html

I don't remember where "lucky house "is, but I think this in a soi opposite the post-office.

Waiting for you to write me back!!!

Hi Indieke - I replied to your post on Lonely Planet TT. This establishment is located in Kata Center about 10 minutes walk to the north end of Kata Beach. It is also opposite Lucky Guesthouse.