Sexy bank girl photos spread online because why not?

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you guys are having a lot of fun with this....but there are Bangkok Bank girl's who are every bit as photogenic as the girl's from SCB. Well, that's if the Pattaya Nua branch is anything to go by.

So I am happy to go into my branch of the Bangkok Bank and let one of the girl's take my deposit. thumbsup.gif

2nd pic is nice, i'd like to deposit some baby batter into her oven, if you get my meaning

No, nobody gets your meaning.

Nobody is as crass.

I'd like to savagely shag them seven ways from Sunday, repeatedly, all of them together while videoing it.

Is that too crass for you?

Either way I've already forwarded the proposal to SCB marketing dept.

cheesy.gif

And I've been wasting my time with those miserable people at Bangkok Bank.

This is a cool bank.

LOL

Bangkok bank has all the aunties only

krungthai too I think

the only 2 banks I avoid giggle.gif

Not so sure. My Bk Bank branch has a couple that could easily give the SCB girls a run for their money. thumbsup.gif

Yeah mine too, and one of them is the 'English Speaker' so she seems to come over and I completely forget what I am doing in there.

They seem to wear tight-short skirts too, I wonder if that is their choice or a requirement, but I love it.

Had an interesting discussion regarding Fixed Term deposits which ended up with me cynically asking if 'short time' was better than 'long time' for her!

You all have taken virtually every cheesy one liner, there are none left smile.png

Still though, I don't think I'd get much interest if I tried to make a deposit. They really need a much wider spread on their interest. Maybe I can extend them an offer?

Edited by isawasnake

You all have taken virtually every cheesy one liner, there are none left smile.png

Still though, I don't think I'd get much interest if I tried to make a deposit. They really need a much wider spread on their interest. Maybe I can extend them an offer?

Always wondered why she mispronuounced "Deposit slit" when she could say "please fill it for me" while smiling. wai2.gif

bank tellers and air hostesses, the two top career goals of the Chiang rai mothers

that their daugthers are actually bar girls, and soapy princesses, doesnt seem to bother them

Nothing wrong with soapy princesses!

Don't forget to wow your banking lady with your impressive knowledge of Thai language.

Fark = deposit

Tawn = withdraw

Own = transfer

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican