Australia investigates 'paedophile' father in Thai baby scandal

webfact

reports emerged Tuesday that the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has convictions for child sex offences.

It's David Farnell... no secret at all..

Oz

Thanks Oz.  

People are worried David is now breeding his own victims.  . . .

Like most obsessions and addictions, paedophilia is not something you grow out of.

You learn to manage it.

Next?

A licence to breed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you were told that your newborn infant had only a day or two to live, wouldn't you want to spend that time with him and give a proper funeral?

Instead they got out of town and left him to die.

The pedophile has just done the same with his dog. Left the poor animal chained up without food and water and fled a week ago leaving it to die like a lowlife paedophile coward. RSPCA came into save the poor dog from dehydration and starvation. An absolute pig of a person but what do you expect from a career paedophile

this is getting better and better

I can't get over how so many on here are very pro paedophile. They support the purchase of babies for sexual abuse. Thaivisa is full of a lot of sick people. The aussie guy is a victim and hero. Bull Crap he is a slimy filthy dirty child molesting piece of xx xx. Praising this rockspider who has cultivated a child to be shared and abused by his pedo mates for a price is sick.
  • Like 1

reports emerged Tuesday that the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has convictions for child sex offences.

Oz

As already posted on another thread a link to 9 News (AU) who name the farther http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/05/13/43/gammy-case-biological-father-string-of-child-sex-offences#09bb9JK6FTZw06GH.99

"...9 News (AU) who name the farther ..."

Who name the farther what?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Now of course the doctor treating The baby had said there is no heart problem.
So will they return the donations ? I think not .

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The Thai woman has never received a baht, it is trust and administered by Australia. It is paying his current medical costs which are ligit and the child will have future needs considering his Down Syndrome. Special education etc. Money is still needed, donations have not been wasted nor have they been in vain. More money will be needed. Have a heart and think about Gabby and not your hatred of Thai people.

facts, links, information if you are aware of something the rest of the world is not.

He's right, they are facts that the rest of the world is aware of.  If you don't know about them then maybe you shouldn't be commenting.  There's certainly no need for him to be providing links for you.  

• Like 2

I can't get over how so many on here are very pro paedophile. They support the purchase of babies for sexual abuse. Thaivisa is full of a lot of sick people. The aussie guy is a victim and hero. Bull Crap he is a slimy filthy dirty child molesting piece of xx xx. Praising this rockspider who has cultivated a child to be shared and abused by his pedo mates for a price is sick.

I should not be surprised if these "supporters" religiously use the highest levels of encryption and multiple proxy servers on their "special" computers

Who is supporting these people?  If they have really done what they appear to have done, I can't see anyone on here defending them.  That said, its all very confused in the media and the Thai side of this is hardly blameless either.

But, it will be worth to watch if this sparks a very serious investigation into where any previously exported surrogate children are.  Lets pray to god that Thailand hasn't been feeding paedophile rings...Please god no.

If Australia has granted citizenship to the boy, by extension the mother and her other children should be included. Let the whole family move to the great land of OZ and start a new life.  I feel quite sure there are others who have been let in and are not as deserving.  Do right by her and kids.

_76753411_023398914-1.jpg

Edited by BillyBobThai
  • Like 1

why would a 56 year old pedo (or not) be wanting babies...there's more to this, they have absconded from the home, left the dog who looked very healthy. A neighbour or friend could have been looking out for the dog that we don't know about.

The Mother is Chinese, they met through the internet 10 years ago. He has 3 older children. I can't post a link to a photo of the couple so try west australian newspaper. He definitely looks like what he has been accused of..

How on earth did the Australian and Thai authorities even allow this family to start a procedure to get a surrogate mother in the first place, when a man has a criminal record like that??

Do you actually expect Thai and Australian governments to be aware of what it's citizens are doing at all times night and day, every day of the year?

How on earth did the Australian and Thai authorities even allow this family to start a procedure to get a surrogate mother in the first place, when a man has a criminal record like that??

Do you actually expect Thai and Australian governments to be aware of what it's citizens are doing at all times night and day, every day of the year?

Well someone at the embassy will have issued a visa or a birth certificate for an illegally produced surrogate.

How does this happen accidentally ?

Who is supporting these people?  If they have really done what they appear to have done, I can't see anyone on here defending them.  That said, its all very confused in the media and the Thai side of this is hardly blameless either.

But, it will be worth to watch if this sparks a very serious investigation into where any previously exported surrogate children are.  Lets pray to god that Thailand hasn't been feeding paedophile rings...Please god no.

"That said, its all very confused in the media"

And the TV community is never overly concerned with facts or even published rumors. They just "know" who is at fault through some preconceived, one-size-fits-all, often race-based, notion.

" Lets pray to god that Thailand hasn't been feeding paedophile rings...Please god no."

What are you going on about? Feeding pedophile rings? Obviously confusion isn't confined to the media.

• Like 1

Well someone at the embassy will have issued a visa or a birth certificate for an illegally produced surrogate.

Mate (not having a go), most likely it would have been neither.

If one of the two parents is an Aussie, then the child born would be eligible for a 'Citizen by Descent'.

Thus an Australian Citizen.

Thus eligible for an Aussie Passport.

The Hospital issues the Birth Certificate.

No-one needs to issue a Visa.

"That said, its all very confused in the media"

And the TV community is never overly concerned with facts or even published rumors. They just "know" who is at fault through some preconceived, one-size-fits-all, often race-based, notion.

" Lets pray to god that Thailand hasn't been feeding paedophile rings...Please god no."

What are you going on about? Feeding pedophile rings? Obviously confusion isn't confined to the media.

You think this happened completely accidentally. Just wait and watch. I am not confused I am speculating on one possible outcome.

The fact that the bloke is a convicted paedophile is pretty well established. Just wait.

Mate (not having a go), most likely it would have been neither.

If one of the two parents is an Aussie, then the child born would be eligible for a 'Citizen by Descent'.

Thus an Australian Citizen.

Thus eligible for an Aussie Passport.

The Hospital issues the Birth Certificate.

No-one needs to issue a Visa.

Not to be removed and permitted to travel without the permission of the mother. Technically this would be kidnap.

This is legally and ethically a very complicated problem

why would a 56 year old pedo (or not) be wanting babies...there's more to this, they have absconded from the home, left the dog who looked very healthy. A neighbour or friend could have been looking out for the dog that we don't know about.

The Mother is Chinese, they met through the internet 10 years ago. He has 3 older children. I can't post a link to a photo of the couple so try west australian newspaper. He definitely looks like what he has been accused of..

The paedophiles photo is in numerous newspapers and is common knowledge.  This is the piece of slime.  If the wife had 1/2 a brain she would be dumping this piece of filth for the daughters sake and catching the next flight home to China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11015898/Surrogacy-case-the-history-of-sex-offences-of-the-Australian-accused-of-leaving-surrogate-baby-in-Thailand.html

Oz

Was that information helpful to all of us here on TV ...or were just letting us a know  that you know something that the rest of us don't...like we used to do in the school playground.

Maybe some of the Aussie members can weigh in but what's the chance of the civil libertarians etc being outraged that his previous has become public knowledge ?

His name is David Farnell - an electrician from Western Australia.

There are way too many do gooders and tree huggers in Australia and a lot of them need to shut up when it comes to cases like paedophiles adopting children.

• Like 2

Oz

Was that information helpful to all of us here on TV ...or were just letting us a know  that you know something that the rest of us don't...like we used to do in the school playground.

Its called naming and  shaming a sick bastard.

Edited by Paulzed
  • Like 1

What's the obsession here about wanting to know their names.....something unwell about that.

Heck, I want to know the name of the pervert - in case I know him, or do business with him, or employ him, or trade with him, or live in his neighbourhood. 

If I did know him, I would stop all contact with the pervert.

If I do not know him but happen to see him around, I would report him.

If I owned a hotel, or worked in the travel industry, and this pervert tried to hide or escape, I would contact the police.

And I expect other decent folk would do the same to keep the pervert off the streets.

Similarly, how many times in this forum have there been reports of a crime at a hotel which was not named by the Nation, and people posted asking for the identity to be revealed?

• Like 1

Oz

Oz, did someone touch a nerve???

There are two types of people that read this post.

• The people who are enraged and disgusted at a paedophile and his acts of evil
  • And those who aren't
  • or birds of a feather.

With out making any accusations I am sure you can join the dots and work it out. Edited by Paulzed