Prince of Songhla University

• 2 months later...

Just started my first semester there in Agricultural Development. So far, I really like it. I can give details if you're interested. I'm doing coursework in Thai but could have just done fieldwork and never stepped foot into the classroom. All my professors are plenty fluent in English, and I'm very pleased with all of them. The lectures are all in Thai, though I only understand about 70% - 80%.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Maybe a generalisation but those institutions that link up with an Aussie uni as opposed to a UK uni, do so because Aussie unis have a reputation in some quarters of having lower standards re taking on overseas students and making awards. Be aware.

Maybe a generalization? Lmao

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe a generalisation but those institutions that link up with an Aussie uni as opposed to a UK uni, do so because Aussie unis have a reputation in some quarters of having lower standards re taking on overseas students and making awards. Be aware.

I am not so sure about these standards, there are a few uk institutions that took on politicians from LOS, if thats not low standards I don't know what is.

Archived