New TV channels on Sat

Nuddy

where are the movie channels gone too?

On TRUE satellite, the movies still start from 222, serials from 333 and documentary style things from 555. You can scroll through the program guide starting from one of those channels.

The only channel I've noticed (so far) has changed is CNBC that went from 116 to 159.

Seems that ASTV and Blue Sky, which both supported the Protest Movement are not being allowed back on air. I understand the channel that supported the Red Shirts is also off air and will stay that way.

Just a thought but what happens to the staff at these Channels? Many of them put in a tremendous amount of work, perhaps much of it unpaid during the protest action. Are they now "out on the street", did they get a payout or what?

Seems that ASTV and Blue Sky, which both supported the Protest Movement are not being allowed back on air. I understand the channel that supported the Red Shirts is also off air and will stay that way.

Just a thought but what happens to the staff at these Channels? Many of them put in a tremendous amount of work, perhaps much of it unpaid during the protest action. Are they now "out on the street", did they get a payout or what?

Can't say I am particularly worried about this ,but,I would imagine they would easily get a job with another channel---even the opposition, after all this is Thailand !!!!!!!!

It seems True's model for rewarding loyal customers is to make channel changes 3-5 times a year in the hope to give expats something to do .... that is to say hunt for the juggled channels.  Their philosophy seems to be ... why make one change when we can stretch it out to 10 separate changes or better we can make it a quarterly thing.  Our customers will believe our crap about "we are doing this to make our service better for you".

There are so many examples of poor customer service with this company that thinking about it makes me need a blood pressure pill.

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I also noticed on True, that the old channel 77 (the one that shows NCIS) is now on channel 246. Took me a while to find that one!

Yah! Me To!

Now if they would only place that, and the History Channels close to the Movie Channels, I wouldn't have to jump all over the place to find something to watch.