Will I make it on time?

Gjk7777

Hi Everyone,

I am staying in Koh Chang for 5 days in October. On the 22nd of October I am flying to Ubon Ratchathani at 4pm from Don Mueang, is there a minibus or bus service on the island which picks you up at your resort and takes you to the ferry and then transports you to Bangkok by 2.30pm? Thanks in advance.

Mrtoad will probably be the best person to ask but having not long done the drive to pattaya from the ferry terminal (mainland), it took me a good 4 Hrs.

So a wild guess up to DMK would be about 6 Hrs from the ferry terminal on the mainland.

There is another thread in here with the ferry times (one of the koh Chang threads), you may wanna check that out to see what time the first one is.

Edited by longstebe

Mrtoad will probably be the best person to ask but having not long done the drive to pattaya from the ferry terminal (mainland), it took me a good 4 Hrs.

So a wild guess up to DMK would be about 6 Hrs from the ferry terminal on the mainland.

There is another thread in here with the ferry times (one of the koh Chang threads), you may wanna check that out to see what time the first one is.

Yeap I would say you need a good 6 - 6.5 hours for that run..

Yes, there are minibuses that will get your to Bangkok, although it is a fairly long old drive to be honest. You'll need to be out on the first ferry to get there for 2.30, without any dramas. It normally takes me around 4 and a half hours from the ferry terminal to Bangkok (swampy) when I drive.

I couldn't tell you all the different buses etc that are available, but suggest giving Fraser at Island Net Travel a call. 0867247443

• 5 weeks later...