How to say in thai :"I don't have enough blank pages in my passport"

thaichalina

"I don't have enough blank pages in my passport"

ผมมีหน้าว่างในพาสปอร์ตไม่พอครับ

Why don't you say หนังสือเดินทาง?

When I say English words in a Thai way I fear that Thais may think that I am being patronising. I say 'Ting too mud' among friends only.

When I say English words in a Thai way I fear that Thais may think that I am being patronising. I say 'Ting too mud' among friends only.

Because หนังสือเดินทาง is more formal and mainly used in the Thai Official wording.

such as: Keyboard คีย์บอร์ด instead of แป้นพิมพ์, TVs ทีวี instead of โทรทัศน์, Visa วีซ่า instead of ตรวจลงตรา etc...

Btw, what's 'Ting too mud'?

Because หนังสือเดินทาง is more formal and mainly used in the Thai Official wording.

such as: Keyboard คีย์บอร์ด instead of แป้นพิมพ์, TVs ทีวี instead of โทรทัศน์, Visa วีซ่า instead of ตรวจลงตรา etc...

think too much?

as in- why you always ting too mud

Edited by mumjokmok
  • Like 1

Because หนังสือเดินทาง is more formal and mainly used in the Thai Official wording.I

It may be a generational thing I don't think I have come across it before. I must admit that I happily accept วีซ่า so why not 'Padport' ? I suppose because if I use English I wouldn't be speaking Thai. I guess it's the same for you if you use Thai you wouldn't be using your English knowledge.

At least I now know การตรวจลงตราประเทศ .

• Like 1