Looking forwards to the new central opening in Rayong city

Franky Bear

Yep, I always feel that countryside and picturesque lakes etc are just a waste of space that should be bulldozed for shopping malls. There just aren't enough of them here. thumbsup.gif

Not enough markets here................We need more markets.sad.png

Driving around the wife always says "Oh look there is a market, lets go & see what they have"

My usual reply as I continue to drive is " Same shit as every other market in Thailand"

She comes back with "I hate you"wub.png

• Like 1

The only problem is that its a Central Plaza not Central World. It won't be as big. I reckon most products will be targeted at Thai consumers not expats. The cinema will probably feature the majority of movies with Thai sound track only. It gives an alternative to Laemthong but I don't think it will be a patch on Central Festival in Pattaya. I hope I'm wrong.

Being a central plaza and not a world has no bearing on english speaking movies. Khon kaen for example is a plaza but shows English speaking movies.
As long as they have a Tops and a English speaking cinema I will be happy

The only problem is that its a Central Plaza not Central World. It won't be as big. I reckon most products will be targeted at Thai consumers not expats. The cinema will probably feature the majority of movies with Thai sound track only. It gives an alternative to Laemthong but I don't think it will be a patch on Central Festival in Pattaya. I hope I'm wrong.

Target Customer

• The B+ category and higher
• Workers at industrial estates
• Expatriates and Long stay foreigner or retires
• Thai tourists and foreign tourists.