What's the stingiest thing you've seen someone do in Thailand

neverdie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched our tour guide screaming at a park personal during our boat ride to the

James Bond Island tour. The park was charging 50 baht per person, and our cheap guide

did not want to pay it. We had paid 900 baht each for the ride in the large long tail boat

and most of us thought it was pretty rude for the guide to flip out like that.

One of my friends that I used to travel to Thailand with, used to complain how much the price of everything in Thailand was going up, when I noticed that the hotel we stayed in was only up 100 or 200 baht per night in 5 years. The bar price was up about 100 baht in 5 years.

My buddy's wages had gone up about 18 percent in that time. He grumbled a bit when I did the math

and pointed this out to him.

Stargeezer

Last Sunday I went to Mega but because I got there to early i took my son to the Ikea restaurant (cafeteria).

As anyone who has been there will know, the Ikea cafe is very cheap but sat on the next table to us was a Thai family who were eating the food that they had brought in from homw )sticky rice, somtam, etc).

As far as I'm concerned taking you own food to a restaurant is tight.

It's nearly on a par with the TVF board member who goes into bars with his own water and does not understand why bar owners get upset when he does not buy anything in their bar.

agree? you try to have a bit of a laugh 0n threads and posts donnt have to be straight faced about everything

but get old farts want to kill threads and posts to get attention to themselfs called ADS

and everything goes to DRIBBLE AND WRITTING POST TO EACH OTHER

agree? you try to have a bit of a laugh 0n threads and posts donnt have to be straight faced about everything

but get old farts want to kill threads and posts to get attention to themselfs called ADS

and everything goes to DRIBBLE AND WRITTING POST TO EACH OTHER

They were certainly stingy when giving out humour genes to you