girl or boy what do you think- for parents only!

Crazy chef 1

We decided prior that we didn't want to know the gender our baby. All we hoped for was a healthy child. If we were to have another our hopes would be the same.

FYI We were blessed with a healthy boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Boy or girl; I'll be happy with either.

Now I'm just trying to decide between Pattaya Memorial, Pattaya City or Bangkok Pattaya hospitals...

Or home-birth. If you have a VERY healthy wife with a VERY healthy baby then this is an option as long as you can be supported. My wife and I did it alone (cue "advice") due to extreme circumstances (another LOOOOOONGGGG story). Delivering my little girl was one of the most impressive moments of my life and one I cherish every day (and choke up because of on many occasions....such as now!).

Whatever you choose enjoy that moment, it is brief and magical. Good luck.

I've always told my wife first a healthy child then will talk about gender.

I think I'm very fortunate to have had a girl first and now about the time she is turning 3, our son will be born.

1) I think the girl will be more helpful in the future as she will "mature faster"

2) Boys probably will leave the "nest" sooner than girls so it is better to have a girl first. That way if everything goes well in 17-19 years they will both be out of the house at about the same time :)

I do find it strange that many ladies want girls and guys want sons, but girls tend to be closer to their fathers and boys to there mothers. One of the strange quirks of mother nature.

From Above ... Eddy @ 5 months ... you will know for sure.

Good luck with it all.

Drop back and share the good news ... thumbsup.gif

The ultrasound yesterday let us find out we're having a baby girl and now at 5 months we were able to see almost everything. I'll never forget the doctor say "look no balls it's a girl". Truly amazing to see my baby moving around in there and listening to its little heart beating . Made my day.

• Like 2

Good luck with it all.

The ultrasound yesterday let us find out we're having a baby girl and now at 5 months we were able to see almost everything. I'll never forget the doctor say "look no balls it's a girl". Truly amazing to see my baby moving around in there and listening to its little heart beating . Made my day.

You wait until she looks you in the eyes and smiles for the first time. You'll hear your heart smashing into a million pieces but you won't care as you'll never have felt that good in your life. Mine can still do it....and she knows it :)

• Like 1

Good luck with it all.

You wait until she looks you in the eyes and smiles for the first time. You'll hear your heart smashing into a million pieces but you won't care as you'll never have felt that good in your life. Mine can still do it....and she knows it smile.png

I whole heartedly agree ... thumbsup.gif

Until about 3 months they were peeing crying eating machines.

Then about 3 months ... they developed facial recognition and sometimes when you smiled they smiled back. A heart breaking wonderful event ... laugh.png

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/MoDavidTH/Twins%20Funnies/BoysEddie_zps6541c1d9.png

• Like 1

We decided prior that we didn't want to know the gender our baby. All we hoped for was a healthy child. If we were to have another our hopes would be the same.

FYI We were blessed with a healthy boy.

ditto

we got lucky and were blessed with a healthy boy and girl 20 months apart

• Like 1