Siam Legal 1 year non imm O visa

No scam and yes they have to pay the immo like most that offer the same service and naturally you want it then you pay for it upfront.

The same can be done by loads of agents some quite cheap compared to others so if you have time shop around.

Edited by Brit_Doggie
  • Like 1

No scam and yes they have to pay the immo like most that offer the same service and naturally you want it then you pay for it upfront.

The same can be done by loads of agents some quite cheap compared to others so if you have time shop around.

Most agents that I know and used in Bangkok and Pattaya asked for a small deposit from me and I pay the remainder balance once my visa is issued and ready for pick up as I will never pay the whole sum upfront.

Edited by tyler214

• 1 year later...

Using their service is a complete wast of your money.I used them for a visa and sponsorship all they did was send me the forms to fill out and than most of the time i had to take them in myself.On top of that they were vary slow and vary unorganized they filled for my visa witch i was denied for . after this they told me they will filled for my sponsorship and the sponsorship will have better chance getting my temporary visa . well they could have started my sponsorship application way before at the same time.8 month later i am no closer, all in all lost a wast of time with them.

ps when i talked to them on the phone they gave me the response they are slow because they have so many application they have to do.