14 days reentry possible after non I is running out?

Hello!
One question !
My non immigrant o is running out this November when I enter Thailand one day before expire I can use it a last time
Until January next year without applying a new one
My question now after non o is expired and I come back to Thailand
On land way !
Did I get a 14 days stamp on arrival or not?

You'll get 90 days when you enter in November.  If you want to leave and reenter during that 90 days to keep your permission to stay "alive" you must purchase a reentry permit, cost single 1000 baht, multiple, 3800 baht.  If you do not purchase the permit you will only get a visa exempt stamp, either 15,30 or 90 days by land depending on Nationality.

After the permission to stay has expired you will only get the applicable visa exempt stamp.

Edited by wayned

After the 90 last days you get from your visa you will not a have a problem doing a border crossing and getting a 15 visa exempt entry. If you are from a G7 country you would get 30 days.

If you are planning on staying  longer than the 15 or 30 days you should get a tourist visa instead of just doing a border crossing.

Thx for info this mean only in case of non immigrant omrunning out I purchase reentry permit 1000 baht and then I got 30 days also when I come on the land , but I think Austria is not g7 member also not a NATO member

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The period of permission to stay granted when arriving on the visa-exempt scheme on a land border does indeed depend on the travellers nationality.

he stated he will get a reentry permit to his non immigrant visa, then it does not matter where he comes from post above mine

Thx for info this mean only in case of non immigrant omrunning out I purchase reentry permit 1000 baht and then I got 30 days also when I come on the land , but I think Austria is not g7 member also not a NATO member

Edited by beano2274