Looking for Bus/van/driver Pattaya-Poipet-SHV?

INV

Anyone know were I can find a bus or minivan to take me to Poipet from Pattaya? I need to go there so I can get a ordinary visa(called business before)And when Iam there I can get a taxi to SHV.Ant tips would be very helpful.Have to much luggage to fly.

Cant change my headline but I just get information on another forum that Koh Kong issue ordinary(business)visa so I just need to find a min van company in Pattaya that go that way. So if you know any please let me know.

INV,

There is good transport available to Trat bus station. The bus to Rayong/Trat stops at Sukumvit in the southbound direction maybe 20 meters south of the Sukumvit/Central Pattaya Road intersection. There is a small woodden shack where the times are written and some motorbike taxidrivers hang around. You can ask them. First direct bus to Trat is around 5.30 AM. Check it the day before you go. Buses are safer than those Vans and also cheaper.

A Trat, modern Vans wait for frequent and regular departures to the border.

In case you have alot of things to carry and do need a Van, just shop around town at travel agents. They all are happy to sell you a special trip to the border.

Of course you can also rent a taxi and gain 1-2 hrs in total. It wont add up because of the wait at the border and in Koh Kong.

Be smart, and do your reading on the border scams and the scum in Koh Kong. Poipet is easy in comparison.

There are no direct buses to SHV you will need to take Van from Koh Kong.