MacBook Pro memory upgrade in Chiang Mai

purplesage

I just tried to buy memory for a late 2013 MacBook Pro at Maczone, but they no longer stock the 8GB upgrade (in two 4GB chunks) I need.

Any ideas where I might find this elsewhere in Chiang Mai? I vaguely remember someone once mentioning a guy who deals with Apple computers on the right hand side of Huey Kaew Road as you're facing Doi Suthep. Anyone know exactly where this store is and what it's called. I'd also like a place that will install the memory for me.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

He has moved further up the road. He is still on Huey Kaew road but you have to go past canal road and turn right at the first u-turn. You will see the Mac sign as you enter the soi. His number is 0813467051 and his name is Krit. Its best if calling to find a thai speaker, but if you go there he will understand what you want.

• Like 1

He has moved further up the road. He is still on Huey Kaew road but you have to go past canal road and turn right at the first u-turn. You will see the Mac sign as you enter the soi. His number is 0813467051 and his name is Krit. Its best if calling to find a thai speaker, but if you go there he will understand what you want.

Best to call ahead in any case.  As I recall, he is not always in the shop.