Yingluck's visit to Singapore 'not listed on itinerary'

webfact

So somebody whispered in her ear to get out and be seen and there would be plenty of photos for public consumption.

Pity the same little bird didn't say " and whatever you do don't open your mouth ".

Pity the same little bird didn't say that to you also.

• Like 2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So that's two traps she's firmly set foot in . . . going somewhere that wasn't agreed to and not knowing the basics about rice.

A serious "PM" or "leader" really needs to be a bit more aware of what they are doing and the world around them.

You need to be a bit more aware of the world around you, she is not a Prime Minister or leader.  And going to Singapore was agreed to by the NCPO during her trip.

Yingluck is Thailand's equivalent of Aung San Suu Kyi. The military Junta are trying their best to fabricate/invent some reason to keep her under house arrest of sorts. Like Aung San, Yingluck is Thailand's only hope in their fight for democracy.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So that's two traps she's firmly set foot in . . . going somewhere that wasn't agreed to and not knowing the basics about rice.

A serious "PM" or "leader" really needs to be a bit more aware of what they are doing and the world around them.

From what I read in other newspapers she informed the junta she would go to Singapore.  A serious member of TV really needs to be a bit more aware of what they are saying here.   But that seem usually here open mouth insert foot.

Get the blinkers off.

The article clearly states no action would be taken against her but her record would be considered in future.

Why would the NCPO makes such statements if they knew Singapore was on her itinerary ?

Get the blinkers off.

If the NCPO hadn't been advised off her change in itinary why would it be confirmed in the more reliable newspaper that they had been?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

From what I read in other newspapers she informed the junta she would go to Singapore.  A serious member of TV really needs to be a bit more aware of what they are saying here.   But that seem usually here open mouth insert foot.

It's OK Mango Bob, no one here takes you seriously so when you open your mouth and insert your foot, we just laugh quietly at you from behind the screen.

One of the "conditions" to her leaving Thailand was "Yingluck must inform the Thai authorities of her whereabouts through overseas embassies while travelling." and "In her plan submitted to the junta, she said she would visit France, United Kingdom and the United States."

She was given permission to visit France (specifically Paris) to visit her brother for his birthday celebrations . . . Singapore was not mentioned on the itinerary nor was it agreed to.

What does your foot taste like this morning?  The NCPO was informed during the trip.

On topic for real, maybe I missed this but what airline did she use from Europe  ???  and then a charter from Singapore.  Why not direct from Europe to DMK ???   Or was it she used the charter from Europe to Stop over in Singapore--meet someone-then on to DMK.

What is the significance or relevance of which airline she used?  She didn't fly direct to Thailand because she went to Singapore first as has been reported so many times already.  Any reason why she shouldn't meet someone in Singapore?

Yingluck is Thailand's equivalent of Aung San Suu Kyi. The military Junta are trying their best to fabricate/invent some reason to keep her under house arrest of sorts. Like Aung San, Yingluck is Thailand's only hope in their fight for democracy.

What hope there was vanished in the last 3 years, she observed and condoned what happened or else it would not have happened and we all would be happy little people.

Your post was to me ridiculous, but each to his own.

• Like 2

Any info re--Quote "other newspapers" Bob??, as I would be interested if it was fact. as it puts a new view on the --yes propaganda--or no propaganda.

Bangkok Post.

Thanks to Pinthongta Shinawatra for posting the pictures of her aunt Yingluck in Singapore to provide the proof of Yingluck's deceit.

laugh.png
well done biggrin.png

No deceit at all, it is reported in the Bangkok Post that she had kept the NCPO advised of her change in itinary.

Perhaps you've read different news than I, but Singapore was NOT on the original agreed itinerary, and she informed the NCPO that she was in Singapore AFTER she'd arrived there.

No she didn't.  If she had done anything that didn't comply with the NCPO's conditions she would have been detained and questioned on her arrival back here.

So she stopped off in Singapore for a couple of hours, she came home on time so what is the problem.  The Junta is just being childish and picky.  Wait until the bring in a law to control the whole population.  They won't be able to move around freely without travel documents.

• Like 1

On topic for real, maybe I missed this but what airline did she use from Europe  ???  and then a charter from Singapore.  Why not direct from Europe to DMK ???   Or was it she used the charter from Europe to Stop over in Singapore--meet someone-then on to DMK.

What is the significance or relevance of which airline she used?  She didn't fly direct to Thailand because she went to Singapore first as has been reported so many times already.  Any reason why she shouldn't meet someone in Singapore?

I was actually just curious, as I love air travel and interested that's all. You don't have to read all posts as though they are against your agenda. It was a genuine question,  Like the one I asked about her son, didn't see him with mummy shopping so I wondered if he returned to Thailand, but suppose an agenda poster wants to twist that around. 

Thanks to Pinthongta Shinawatra for posting the pictures of her aunt Yingluck in Singapore to provide the proof of Yingluck's deceit.

laugh.png
well done biggrin.png

No deceit at all, it is reported in the Bangkok Post that she had kept the NCPO advised of her change in itinary.

Perhaps you've read different news than I, but Singapore was NOT on the original agreed itinerary, and she informed the NCPO that she was in Singapore AFTER she'd arrived there.

No she didn't.  If she had done anything that didn't comply with the NCPO's conditions she would have been detained and questioned on her arrival back here.

We, and that includes you, don't know what was said or communicated. We do know Yingluck arrived on a private flight from Singapore, a country not on the itinerary she agreed with the NCPO. We know she was quickly whisked away from the airport.

We also know a spokesperson for the NCPO has stated that she did not seek permission to change her itinerary, that no action will be taken but it will be borne in mind if she makes future requests.

That,unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise, would seem to suggest she did not seek permission before arriving in Singapore. Which begs the question why did she do it? Many speculations but all just that as we have and will probably never have any information. But if she did do as the article suggests it once more shows the Shins contempt of rules and agreements they make.

• Like 2

So she stopped off in Singapore for a couple of hours, she came home on time so what is the problem.  The Junta is just being childish and picky.  Wait until the bring in a law to control the whole population.  They won't be able to move around freely without travel documents.

mmmmm . . . kind of runs in the family doesn't it . . . Thaksin going to the Olympics (supposedly) but in fact never returned and skipped out of the country . . . no wonder there's a trust issue with that family.

I think the Junta has been incredibly fair with her based on the past performances of ALL of that disgusting family. All she had to do was what was agreed, but she couldn't even manage to do that.

It's like that family simply cannot do the "right" thing . . . maybe it's genetics . . .

• Like 2

It's not the junta that is being childish and picky, the junta has no issues with Yingluck's trip, it's the vast majority of TV posters that are displaying the juvenile behaviour.

• Like 2

We, and that includes you, don't know what was said or communicated. We do know Yingluck arrived on a private flight from Singapore, a country not on the itinerary she agreed with the NCPO. We know she was quickly whisked away from the airport.

We also know a spokesperson for the NCPO has stated that she did not seek permission to change her itinerary, that no action will be taken but it will be borne in mind if she makes future requests.

That,unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise, would seem to suggest she did not seek permission before arriving in Singapore. Which begs the question why did she do it? Many speculations but all just that as we have and will probably never have any information. But if she did do as the article suggests it once more shows the Shins contempt of rules and agreements they make.

"That,unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise, would seem to suggest she did not seek permission before arriving in Singapore."

Yes, I do have that evidence and you can have it too if you read the other bloody newspaper.

cheesy.gif

Truly hilarious, you have a real talent for comedy, to claim that "Yingluck is Thailand's only hope in their fight for democracy.", it reminds me of the days when we were equally-seriously assured that her brother was the only person in Thailand capable of leading the country & being PM.  Since when several others have nevertheless managed to do the job, for better or worse.

There are plenty of other people who are working for democracy here, IMO it is insulting to them to claim, that only a Shinawatra family-member can do it. wink.png

And as for comparing her with Aung San Suu Kyi, well that's just like comparing Thaksin to Nelson Mandela, no comparison at all ! facepalm.gif

But thanks for the laugh ! laugh.png

Regarding her travels, does anyone know, did she make it as far as the USA, as planned ?

Just look at the reports, She informed the Army here of her pledge, that was to visit France-USA-UK.  after that nothing until she arrives from Singapore.

Someone posted on here she changed her travel plans and informed the army. Did she change her plans to say she was NOT going to the USA/UK ?? 

or did she inform them of her intended return was to be Singapore, or as posted She informed the army after landing in Singapore.???

Interesting to what actually really happened.

• Like 1

It amaze me how many yellow skirts here had a copy of YL  itinerary that they can make these remarks.   Do you work for the Junta?  How did you get a copy that you know this for a fact?  I am sure the Junta would be interested in how you got it.

Also amazing how the red agenda posters have all the true actual information.

• Like 2