Seeking: Condo for rent suitable for a couple starting mid-September. Preferably 6mo if possible

I moved to Bangkok (On Nut) eleven months ago and now my lease is ending next month (Sept 16th). I was thinking of moving to a different area for both convenience and to explore a different area of Bangkok.  I’ve been fortunate enough to live in a very new and quality condo in the Rhythm.  I would like to improve my location, while also maintaining the quality of my current condo.  Though I currently live next to a BTS, I now have a motorbike and being near a BTS stop is not a priority.  Below is a list of what I’m looking for. 

Condo Type: 1 Bedroom; Will take studio only if quality is high

Size: 34sqm +

Location: Phrom Pong (preferred), Asoke, Thong Lor, Ekamai, Phaya Thai, Rama 9, Lower Ratchadapisek, Lower Ramkhamhaeng

Conveniences which I am looking for (but not required): (1) Close proximity to Prom Pong/Asoke places such as K-Village, Terminal 21, and Binjisiri Park, (2) Easy access by motorbike to my job near Hua Mak airport link, (3) community feel with bars/restaurants in short walking distance, (4) pool, (5) modern gym,  (6) 7/11 type store at or very close to condo.

Price Range: 14-19k baht per month….depending on location, size, features…

Thank you to all who can help.  Your suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.