do i get linens sheets and pilows when i rent a condo?

tomtom345

Staying monthly or daily?

If you are paying a bit upscale, then:

Yes.  Check the place out FIRST.  At least enough stuff for 2 people   towels, plates, glassware, cutlery.  WATER PRESSURE.

curtains for the window. Waste bins.  A few pots/pans, dish towels

Just like a hotel room but with a kitchen.  The cheaper the place, the less you will get, of course.  Pay more and you get major appliances, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave.  The sky's the limit.

Are you already booked?  PM if you want a number.

'nuff said

~

ok thank you all for your'e informative answers. i can conclude that i do get those things but not towels.

In Thailand, never count on anything until you have seen it. It will all depend on the particular place you are staying at.

Sling everything out or stick in a cupboard and forget about it, buy your own new stuff including pillows and mattress protector, just think what might have been happening before in those sheets, the previous tenant might have been a right minty  person.

From BigC B3000 for piece of mind

Check the mattress carefully both sides before paying your deposit, or you might get blamed for wee stains, maybe even take pictures of it if there are marks

* (Comments about moderator actions are not allowed and were deleted)

• Like 2

Sling everything out or stick in a cupboard and forget about it, buy your own new stuff including pillows and mattress protector, just think what might have been happening before in those sheets, ...

The linen I was given in my condo was all brand new, as were the pillows etc. That was for a one-year lease though. Shorter leases get laundry-washed and ironed linen, in sealed bags, at least they do in my building.