Should I report my friend who has overstayed 20-years?

puukao

Maybe I will get a bounty and be hailed by the local police?   Possibly an award, and longer visa?  I wonder if I could split the 20k? 

Can I demand to see his Visa, and then take a picture of it to be used against him and ban him from LOS?  

Should I write on his clothes and car "Overstayer!!!"  In both English and Thai, of course.

I post this in Farang Pub, because I'm not serious you clowns.  Lately this place has been crazy, online and off.  

So, enjoy your beer, try to not destroy your computer with a baseball bat, and try not to beat down your fellow farang.  It's clear we don't make policy, it will never be our country, and all we can do is politely ask people for help and live our lives.....

We have descended into madness.......and I apologize if my sense of humor is slightly/majorly warped.  i blame the heat.  

But remember, you clicked on the story for either good comedy or to say "Are you the worst person on the planet!!!!!!!"  

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

You got me! wai2.gif

I clicked on it thinking "what sort of an a$$hole is this guy?" and found a lovely bit of irony!  Well done Puukao clap2.gif clap2.gif

You know the old saying..... "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined!"  cheesy.gif  

Edited by VBF

At least it is a little more human than the last topic on this subject.

The one that equated overstayers with criminals and then tried to make out that anyone who pointed out that this was not necescarily so must be one of those criminals.