looking for group bike rides?

ll2

hi, i ride bikes and i am looking for riders to ride with me.

i want to ride with my honda wave 125 and possibly want to ride with nice 650 cc or liter sport bikes.

i believe i can keep up with you guys!

anyone? please no bike snobbery! as i can, physics is nothing to me.

• Like 2

I m getting next month PCX and Forza, so I l be ok with everything under cbr 300. smile.png

Why get two such similar bikes (other than the displacement?). Why not get a PCX and a CB500 or ER6? This gives you a lot more options on the kind of rides you can go on.

We decided to get them with the gf. We got a good deal so we decided pcx for the city and Forza if we go out of bkk. She scares to sit on the cbr. Also her sister and brother in law will probaly use sometimes. I also think she knows I can be distracted with them for a while coz I was pushing for Ducati. :)

We decided to get them with the gf. We got a good deal so we decided pcx for the city and Forza if we go out of bkk. She scares to sit on the cbr. Also her sister and brother in law will probaly use sometimes. I also think she knows I can be distracted with them for a while coz I was pushing for Ducati. smile.png

No worries. I don't mind what bikes others ride, as long as they observe the ground rules and don't ride stupidly :)

my modified honda wave x smokes your bikes!

Just you wait. I'll put some Pirellis on my PCX, stick on some go faster racing stripes, lose 30 kgs and you'll smell my burning rubber.

I think the only way you will be burning rubber is if you set fire to it!  biggrin.png

[attachment=279379:CropperCapture32.jpg]

• Like 1