Infertility,egg Donor

I know that bangkok have a lot of infertility hospitals and clinic . But I would like to know do they have egg donor service ? What hospitals have good reputation for these.We just did IVF in Los angeles but not success. Acttualy we have plan to move to thailand but these things come up we can't afford to go to thailand yet until we sure to do this at Thailand. Thank you in advance for every answers

We're also having the same problem and did …the inseminations and then on to IVF thing …..a few times without much success, so we gave it all up after nearly $30000 out of pocket expenses! and got tired from too many shakings. We did our at the fertility clinic, University of Washington Medical Center - Seattle.

I also have heard about the Pacific fertility clinic in San Francisco supposes to be good, but never tried them out because it's too far for us to travel. Since we will be relocating to thailand in a few months (waiting for the sale of our home) for at least 5 yrs, we might try at Bumrungrad hospital, I think they have the egg donor program - according to their website.

We have been married for 20 yrs (she's thai - 41 yrs old, I'm 43), and I think she might be getting too old for this, so we might try for an adoption also while in thailand as other option. Once we get there, hopefully by this September, we will post our experiences in dealing with either option.

Sigh!! this is life! :o

But anyhow….best of luck to you and mrs.

Edited by BKK90210

We're also having the same problem and did …the inseminations and then on to IVF thing …..a few times without much success, so we gave it all up after nearly $30000 out of pocket expenses! and got tired from too many shakings. We did our at the fertility clinic, University of Washington Medical Center - Seattle.

I also have heard about the Pacific fertility clinic in San Francisco supposes to be good, but never tried them out because it's too far for us to travel. Since we will be relocating to thailand in a few months (waiting for the sale of our home) for at least 5 yrs, we might try at Bumrungrad hospital, I think they have the egg donor program - according to their website.

We have been married for 20 yrs (she's thai - 41 yrs old, I'm 43), and I think she might be getting too old for this, so we might try for an adoption also while in thailand as other option. Once we get there, hopefully by this September, we will post our experiences in dealing with either option.

Sigh!! this is life! :o

But anyhow….best of luck to you and mrs.

Thank you for the advice. We did IVF at center of reproductive in beverly hills.We spend $8900 IVF +$4800 for medicine+$$$ for pre-check up.We will to get a equity line for do it one more time.. I agree with you , Life takes too many turns.. I keep my finger cross