Coming soon to Pattaya - Baby Metal....

properperson

Should not work but for many it does, London and USA venue sold out pretty soon. They are the youngest ever to play at Budakan in March. They have been doing this for 4 years already. I quite like this review of their album:

Edited by jacky54

Non of the three girls knew what metal was before their management conceived this idea.

They are manufactured, they don't write the songs and they may as well be One Direction.

If you enjoy watching three girls dressed like they do basically singing karaoke - you are nuts.

They are not singing 'karaoke' Suzuka is a pretty good singer and sings live, however Yui and Moa do some vocals lip syncing due to the frantic dancing they do as well. Do you think 'live' performances on Thai TV are actually live? Even when they are not recorded as most are, they are still sometimes lip syncing as they can't always reproduce the recorded mix of the album track. Don't know what it's like in other countries. I must be nuts then.

Doki Doki Morning their first MV from 2011, oh er nobody is singing live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3PDfKhBS0

Edited by jacky54

Yea... underage Japanese girls playing a concert in Pattaya. Great idea.

Can't imagine how many old fiddlers will be in the crowd with red faces. On the other hand, it may clear out a few sois for a few hours.

Rock on!

Can't imagine how many old fiddlers will be in the crowd with red faces. On the other hand, it may clear out a few sois for a few hours.

Rock on!

Some good concert footage from the UK in July, I spotted 2 'old' men in the crowd, maybe the Police will be investigating their CD collections? laugh.png Pity Pattaya has such a sleazy reputation when it comes to the falangs there wub.png

Rock on!

Some good concert footage from the UK in July, I spotted 2 'old' men in the crowd, maybe the Police will be investigating their CD collections? laugh.png Pity Pattaya has such a sleazy reputation when it comes to the falangs there wub.png

I actually like some of their songs. Catchy and heavy.

Any other city in the world wouldn't be an issue with older guys there, but Pattaya... the reputation speaks for itself.