"Terminal One" Coming Soon North Pattaya Road ... Terminal Huh?

Jingthing

Let me solve the mystery for you

It is the new terminal for the "Overhead BTS style rail link" between Pattaya city and the existing Rail Station..... for the "proposed" High Speed rail link

I have this on good authority

Myself

Baht bus station.

Aha........Baht bus station......or maybe the new station for the Sky Train which will run from North Pattaya Road to Bali Hai Pier.........isn't it?

Then they may be able to refurbish the new fully automated parking-building into Terminal 2.............cheesy.gif

Baht bus station.

Aha........Baht bus station......or maybe the new station for the Sky Train which will run from North Pattaya Road to Bali Hai Pier.........isn't it?

Then they may be able to refurbish the new fully automated parking-building into Terminal 2.............cheesy.gif

Or maybe it's Terminal One of a new Pattaya airport. .cheesy.gif .cheesy.gif .cheesy.gif .cheesy.gif

Next bit of brilliant comedy . . . .

• 1 year later...

Yep I see they've started the demolition of that large open air sorta mall building at the corner of Second Road and North Pattaya Road...so looks like they will have the whole block to work with now. There used to be a little Danish restaurant in that mall I liked but they closed years ago.