Good Offer For My Car?

Tompa

Hi,

I’ve got an offer on one of my cars, a Nissan Sunny Super Neo. The offer is for 400,000.

It’s a 2002 model, black color with just over 100,000 k’s on it. It’s been well looked after and always serviced by Nissan. The car has been involved in two minor accidents. We had to change the front bumper after my girlfriend hit a dog. We also had to change the rear fender (over the rear tire) after a car hit us when he was trying to park. Both these accidents are known to the potential customer.

We’re looking to buy a new Yaris for my girlfriend as she really likes this car. I’m really out of touch when it comes to 2nd hand car prices in Thailand. Do you think 400,000 is a good offer for our car?

Thanks for any input.

Tompa,

Thanks guys,

I felt it was an ok offer as well. I will most likely take this. Just going for a 2nd test drive at Toyota today to make sure that my girlfriend really wants the yaris or not.

Tompa,

Thanks guys,

I felt it was an ok offer as well. I will most likely take this. Just going for a 2nd test drive at Toyota today to make sure that my girlfriend really wants the yaris or not.

Tompa,

Why are you going for the Yaris? The Honda Jazz is far better. I guess it's up to the GF eh...I'd have a good look at both and do some ear bending if it were my money !

We sold the Nissan today. In the end we got 420,000 as there was another guy interested in it. I'm pretty happy with this price.

We've looked at all the small cars and both me and my girlfriend like the Yaris most. While Jazz might be a better built car, we just think it looks too "boxy".

In the end was my girlfriends decision as she's the one that will drive the car.

Thanks for the input,

Tompa