Heads for Perimeter Wall Posts

klikster

Getting a fence built around our 3 ngan of land has proved to be the most frustrating part of our build.  I won't go into all the frustrations, but after a long search for someone to do the post heads, found a really good guy.

He does all sorts of concrete moldings using an interesting technique.  First he makes a mold of sand, shapes it with a template, then starts what must surely be a tedious process of drizzling a gel-like slurry of concrete over the form -- then uses the/another? template to shape the slurry.

It takes about 10 layers to finish a frame.

You can see from the photos how he mounts them on the posts &  finishes them.  The guy works non-stop, no drama, and for a very fair price, IMO.  His price for finishing a post is about the same or less than the best price we could find for the castings (not mounted).

If you are looking for something like this, it is worth talking to him.

The house is in Khon Kaen, he lives in Ubon, but is thinking about going to BKK.

If you want to contact him, send me a PM and I'll supply his number -- needs to be a Thai speaker.

[attachment=279611:frame.jpg][attachment=279612:frame-on-post.jpg][attachment=279613:filled-rendering.jpg]