Pakistani denies stealing phones in Thai train carriage

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would happen if he got caught doing this back home?

Talk to the hand ?

on the other hand...

According to their religion, and it is commonly known and accepted among them, taking away things of an infidel (non-muslim) is not considered as stealing. So why would he confess to have committed a crime ? That is how far their respect for non-muslim goes.

• Like 1

If he did do it and is convicted, give him the option of punishment per Sharia Law instead of 2 ears in a Thai Prison. Let's see how devout a Muslim he is.

I wish I had said that. But, if he stole from non Muslims that could be kosher. (Halal????)

Stealing is not allowed in any religion, so there is no point in mocking people's beliefs...

Depends who caught him. If the victims and members of the public he'd probably get beat or stoned to death. The police, maybe a good kicking, followed by court, harsh sentence and beatings. That's providing he's a first time offender of course.

If he did do it and is convicted, give him the option of punishment per Sharia Law instead of 2 ears in a Thai Prison. Let's see how devout a Muslim he is.

I thought they chopped of a hand for theft in Saudi Arabia, but I didn't know they lop of 2 ears in Thailand. The Thai authorities must have got that idea of the late Mark 'Chopper' Read.

Talk to the hand ?

on the other hand...

According to their religion, and it is commonly known and accepted among them, taking away things of an infidel (non-muslim) is not considered as stealing. So why would he confess to have committed a crime ? That is how far their respect for non-muslim goes.

Another utterly are completely retarded comment... Do you have any proof of what you say or you are just another TUI type?

depends where you are talking about.. Generally if it is his first offence he would probably get a suspended sentence, a fine and a general slap on the wrist. If not his first offence could do some time for sure,, but not long.

In Thailand who knows, could be jail for a few years,,, ooops,,,

You reckon? A country where a pregnant woman can be beaten to death by her family in front of a court and in full view of several policemen.

Yes, Pakistan is well known for its law and order, social services and tolerance to offenders. clap2.gif

In Hong Kong I dealt with a Pakistani on 9 counts of Fraud and he was happy to plead guilty until he heard the offences were contrary to a section of the THEFT Ordinance as that one word put the shits up him.

He insisted he was not a ' tief ' ( sic ) only a con man but calmed down when he realised there would be no ' off with his hand ' which is what he would have likely faced as a thief in Pakistan as he lived in a very rural area where Sharia law held sway.

There is no Sharia Law in Pakistan... Get your facts correct...

depends where you are talking about.. Generally if it is his first offence he would probably get a suspended sentence, a fine and a general slap on the wrist. If not his first offence could do some time for sure,, but not long.

In Thailand who knows, could be jail for a few years,,, ooops,,,

You reckon? A country where a pregnant woman can be beaten to death by her family in front of a court and in full view of several policemen.

Yes, Pakistan is well known for its law and order, social services and tolerance to offenders. clap2.gif

I believe those scum have been arrested.

In Hong Kong I dealt with a Pakistani on 9 counts of Fraud and he was happy to plead guilty until he heard the offences were contrary to a section of the THEFT Ordinance as that one word put the shits up him.

He insisted he was not a ' tief ' ( sic ) only a con man but calmed down when he realised there would be no ' off with his hand ' which is what he would have likely faced as a thief in Pakistan as he lived in a very rural area where Sharia law held sway.

There is no Sharia Law in Pakistan... Get your facts correct...

From what I've read Sharia Courts were introduced by Zia Ul Haq and the penal code has elements of Sharia law.

• Like 1

Maybe he is confused and thinks he is in England. He can withdraw his confession and play the racist card, then our gutless pathetic justice system will let him off with a suspended sentence and our equally gutless government will give him a free house and loads of money every week instead of deporting him back to the filthy hole he came from

• Like 1

He had 4 of the stolen phones in his possession but he didn't steal them he bought them in a market.....yea right.

Precisely how hard is it to track a telephone to its owner? Did he remove all the SIM cards? Did he format the storage drives? This could have been cleared up in minutes methinks

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

How the hell does one guy accused of stealing some phones turn into an opportunity to knock muslims ?

No wonder the world is so messed up.

Are there really that many ThaiVisa users who are so dumb they think people get their hands cut off for theft in Pakistan? I'm sure some of you must be on the wind-up as there can't be that many stupid people gathering in one place at the same time. Fair play though, it's hard to tell the wind-up merchants from the genuinely ignorant, so there's some arch trolling going on here.

Are there really that many ThaiVisa users who are so dumb they think people get their hands cut off for theft in Pakistan? I'm sure some of you must be on the wind-up as there can't be that many stupid people gathering in one place at the same time. Fair play though, it's hard to tell the wind-up merchants from the genuinely ignorant, so there's some arch trolling going on here.

Are there really...

yes there are! laugh.png

Talk to the hand ?

on the other hand...

it is also commonly known and accepted that clowns, muppets, <deleted> and the like are spreading their ignorance without any shame in Thaivisa whistling.gif

• Like 1

Talk to the hand ?

on the other hand...

it is also commonly known and accepted that clowns, muppets, <deleted> and the like are spreading their ignorance without any shame in Thaivisa whistling.gif

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/020-stealing.htm

Talk to the hand ?

on the other hand...

Another utterly are completely retarded comment... Do you have any proof of what you say or you are just another TUI type?

on the other hand...

Yeah, but that's like quoting some of the wacky stuff in the Bible and saying it's used as current day justification for actions- books like Leviticus suggests death for anyone who curse at their parents, commit adultery, fortunetellers or even just taking the Lord's name in vain, not to mention failing to keep up with the animal sacrifices to the Lord.

I know plenty of muslims and it's definitely not commonly known and accepted amongst them. Maybe this guy just knows radicals who make up a minority of them- it's possible, there are some pretty hardcore fundamentalists in all religions sadly- but amongst normal folk you'd be laughed out the room for suggesting that, and quite rightly so.

• Like 1

Osama ?

Keep your head down son for even as we speak SEAL Team 6 is kitting up.

That mysterious SEAL team was killed mysteriously in a helicopter attack after killing the other Osama who mysteriously evaded capture for more than ten years while mysteriously surviving Crohn's disease and being dumped mysteriously without any photographs into the mysterious Indian ocean from a mysterious aircraft carrier. I am more inclined to believe this Osama bought four phones coincidentally the same day as the Great Thai Train Robbery.

He was praying to his god the time the theft took place meant he knew when the theft took place. I hope someone finds his a..hole when they lock him up so that he can pray louder without help of the American invented loudspeakers.

Edited by khounteen