Briton Arrested For Killing Thai Girlfriend

george

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its sad to read another instance like this one. Condolences to all involved.

As mentioned in a previous post, I don't really think this guy is a psycho. It seems to be more of a crime of passion. It doesn't make it right, but it lends more to the notion that this was an isolated event and that the guy is probably not as serious a threat to society as a psycho killer. Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Everyone to their own.

Well written and well said my friend. It's nice to see someone with some sense and compassion.

Yes, a foolish man indeed, there's one born every minute and I can see how he became enraged and is now hugely remorsful and in great emotional turmoil.

Most definate a crime of passion which of course should not go unpunished but definately not a long sentence for murder. This young woman evidently duped him.

As another poster writes, ''Will they ever learn''. Answer: No they wont.

as long as farangs have no rights in thailand ( unlike thais in UK ) this sort of thing will keep happening.

as long as farangs have no common sense (I'm not saying this is everyone) in Thailand this sort of thing will keep happening. Everyone has the right to common sense, no matter what the laws are.

...that said, the bargirl in question was lacking in common sense as well (assuming that all johns will just bend over)

:D

So you mean its commons sense that farangs have rights in Thailand??

I'm saying that a lot of foreigners (from all countries, not just westerners.... although they do seem to be over represented like African Americans in US prisons.... whether the system is set against them or if it's their own natural tendencies is debatable) leave their common sense on the plane. They get themselves into situations that they would NEVER get themselves into at home.

hey people,

this is how it works in aussie and the situation is same same but different ( thai proverb)

man works butt off for 30 years and retires with a big fat superannuation check, a house, car and the handbag (big fat ugly wife who dont like him very much anymore)

the handbag hangs in there till man retires then tells man shes doing a runner with mans fat superannuation check and the house.

man wants to kill wife but is to <deleted> scared as he knows he has to spend ten freaking years in the big house.

man's best mate tells man about pattayaland were lovely, drop dead gorgeous thai spunk monkey

will love him longtime and all for the good price of ex handbags huge sloppy G string.

man bolts over to pattayaland , cant believe what he is seeing and then proceeds to go a huge bender shafting as many little thai things that his wallet can handle.

man then does his nuts and falls in love with one particular little lovely who in his poor demented and twisted mind " REALLY LOVES HIM "

man has a bit of superannuation left as hand bag has got most of it and is now drinking gin and tonics on the queen mary with his best mate.

thai girl friend now has a top idea to help make man some money to live off.

lets buy a bar and a condo and live happily ever after just like the other 6 million other falangs in pattayaland.

mans mind goes into over drive processing this cracker idea and spends whats left of his lifes work buying bar and condo in girl friends name.

thai girl gets new boyfriend, man then is really up <deleted> creek with nothing left in his poor sodding life , goes troppo and tops said girl friend.

man spends rest of life being butt f------d in the big tiger.

i ponder the following questions

A is man blind to not see what really goes down in pattayaland or just temporally stunned by light ?

B is man really stupid or just a bit silly & missguided about real situation in pattayaland ?

C is man in love or in lust & should have known about thai girls motive ?

D is thai girl the real reason man is now in big tiger being the new sex toy.

here's the twist and the money shot people, its got to be the best mates fault for setting up man in the first place as he knew this was going to happen but hes loving life on the queen mary.

all said and done this situation happens every day in every country and it only makes news when someone gets killed. its becoming quite normal here in aussie with man topping wife and kids as well.

this has been a great thread with so many opinions being thrown up, ideas talked over, some a bit emotional, a few harsh and some hilarious.

i think we all have 1 thing in common and that is we are all <deleted> scared it could happen to one of us

and buddha help us all that it dont but being humans theres not much hope of that as a sucker goes down every minute of the day.

cheers people and me myself and i will continue to love thailand and having a few clues after 20 years experience with this country will always steer clear of the hookers choosing to associate with the normal day to day thai who tend to be excellent, caring and awesome people.

:o:D:D

What a first class post! It is a pity that Danny Gill had no chance of reading it, before his ill-fated weekend!

As for Khun Chawee and Mr. Gill, no one comes out well in this, from what one reads. Please, no more sudden violent deaths like this!

Could it be that the problem isn't marrying a girl so young but that you should avoid marrying a bar girl? Not saying that they are all bad, but ....

hit the nail on the head john,

but just to be on the safe side lets take it that one step further and really get things in order

#1 dont be a dumb arse and marry a bar girl 10 points for that one.

# 2 dont be a dildo and marry a really young girl 10 points to me for an awesome bit of work

# 3 dont get married at all 300 points to me again

got some other life savers for all the would be love rats out there hoping to hit the big time with the lovely and extremely enticing thai babes.

A . leave all your money, investments and other valuables in your own country and only play

with what you consider is a fair thing to part with. this includes your heart and sanity.

B. live off the interest from your investments and only ever rent whilst you play in thailand.

you can get a top place over here for piss all compared to what we must pay at home and

your money is safe and sound being a nice little earner for your good self.

another advantage to this is if ever you loose your mind over here you can bolt back

home and head to the nearest phyciatric centre for a little therapy.

C. dont think you must buy your true love a condo or a bar in pattayaland as you could very

well end up bed buddies with our poor demented english friend. big tiger loves to eat

silly uninformed falang and has an awesome appertite that is never satisfied.

D " DONT FALL IN LOVE " with the girls and just be there boyfriends as they tend to fall by the wayside when you get jack of shelling out coin all the time. if you got a <deleted> load of dollars and

dont mind spending it on the girls your in for a top time all the time with this lot.

E "DONT FALL IN LOVE " must reiterate that one as some guys tend to do there nuts all to

easily and end up running home to have a little cry on there mommies skirt usually with a

wallet thats near on freaking empty

F if all you falang out there follow uncle terry's very simple golden rules you will all have a

extremely top time here in the land of the golden skinned babes.

G lets go party dudes : D

:D:o:D:D

Could it be that the problem isn't marrying a girl so young but that you should avoid marrying a bar girl? Not saying that they are all bad, but ....

but just to be on the safe side lets take it that one step further and really get things in order

# 2 dont be a dildo and marry a really young girl 10 points to me for an awesome bit of work

got some other life savers for all the would be love rats out there hoping to hit the big time with the lovely and extremely enticing thai babes.

A . leave all your money, investments and other valuables in your own country and only play

with what you consider is a fair thing to part with. this includes your heart and sanity.

B. live off the interest from your investments and only ever rent whilst you play in thailand.

you can get a top place over here for piss all compared to what we must pay at home and

another advantage to this is if ever you loose your mind over here you can bolt back

C. dont think you must buy your true love a condo or a bar in pattayaland as you could very

well end up bed buddies with our poor demented english friend. big tiger loves to eat

D " DONT FALL IN LOVE " with the girls and just be there boyfriends as they tend to fall by the wayside when you get jack of shelling out coin all the time. if you got a <deleted> load of dollars and

dont mind spending it on the girls your in for a top time all the time with this lot.

E "DONT FALL IN LOVE " must reiterate that one as some guys tend to do there nuts all to

easily and end up running home to have a little cry on there mommies skirt usually with a

F if all you falang out there follow uncle terry's very simple golden rules you will all have a

Mate, you should get this advice printed out onto a leaflet that could be handed out by TAT at the airport! You know those Christians (can't remember which group) who stand on Khao San Road and preach at full volume? Perhaps there should be someone like that at the airport luggage claim with a megaphone that could read out your advice. That would be sweet!

Certainly seems like our recent character would have benefited from this advice a few months ago, if only he had found Thaivisa then two lives wouldn't have been destroyed.

A friend of mine in the Uk caught his wife cheating, took her, his 2 daughters and then himself out of this world. It certainly isn't exclusive to Thailand, but it does seem that there is a greater likelihood of it happening here.

How fast is this thread moving?

LOVE REALLY???? OH FOR GODS SAKE 62 YR OLD LOVE 26 LUST MOST FARANGS HERE ARE SICK PERVERTS THAT ARE TO STUPID OR UGLY TO FIND SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. YOU COME HERE AND FLASH YOUR MONEY AND THINK UR FOUND LOVE WOW YOU ARE REALLY ALL STUPID

Oh, yes I see your wisdom and intellect in your ability to put forward a cogent argument, in a grammatical, well written, correctly spelled and punctuated pearl of wisdom. It never fails to amuse me how flamers such as this guy wade in calling all-and-sunder 'stupid' etc and can not manage a single sentence without showing their own stupidity in spades. Duly ignored.

PS: Press the shift-lock button to get at lowercase.

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

What sad miserable pathetic pepole guys like him, Sunreader & Neeranam must be to think it's ok to kill your hoe just because she is a hoe. It's like picking up a snake and killing it because it bites you! <deleted> you knew it was a snake when ya picked it up.

Cap, the analogy only holds true if the 'snake' was acting like a 'snake' when you picked it up. Pick up a stick and it bites you, makes you more of the victim than just foolhardy (perhaps).

How can anyone trust a Thai when According to the Bangkok post, caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday that corruption is quite normal in life and to be expected.

He told his weekly radio audience that most people will exploit any opportunities they can find to make extra money.

"It's human nature to try to find loopholes. To cheat, to look for the weak spot in any system," Thaksin said.

Bangkok Post

Ah, so Thaksin succeeded eventually in making Thailand a 'hub' - the 'Hub of corruption'.

beammeup

One day this young girl is riding a buffalo in Esan the next she is sold or traded and has to f##k fat old white pigs. Do you think maybe she has been lied and cheated too.

You are confusing, perhaps, child slavery/trafficking with Pattaya type prostitution. It may still happen like this in border towns, certainly over the border (Cambodia/Myanmar/Laos), but would be exceedingly rare in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket/Etc. Many BGs go back to it during and after 'getting their break'. I know girls that have been 'rescued' (note the inverted commas) and taken abroad and been given a home, money, security (not all with large age gaps either - some yes) and have taken up prostitution when overseas to 'enhance' their income and for 'fun' (often leading to breakups and divorce) - believe it or not (some of these girls do enjoy the every-night-a-party and girl comradery and miss it when they are removed from it).

terry57

look people, and especially to the dottering old falang who continue to think that these beautifull young thai godd'ess's actually fancy them i have some top advice for you to ponder over whilst you are crying into your chang.

its really simple, consider this and save the condo for youself as you will need somewere to live when you finally acept that lovely young things are only around for the money which is not very hard to work out is it?

IF IT FLOATS, FLY'S OR WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, YOU MUST RENT IT.

i only have 20 years experience and still learning.

If that is your outlook Terry, then you have my sincerest pity. If you really believe that all Thai women are interested only in money (or even just the young pretty ones), then your 20 years have surely been wasted - or your eyes firmly shut.

jbowman1993

Is it never the Farangs fault?

If a farang is killed by a Thai, the Thai is always portrayed as a money hungry farang hater, while the farang was a good, honest tax paying member of society.

If a farang kills a Thai, still the Thai is portrayed as a money hungry nair do well, and the farang wasn't responsible because it was a "crime of passion". (I've never seen anyone use the "crime of passion" defense when a Thai kills a Farang")

Yes, that is what it means, Tomyum. Here on Thai visa, its the quality of your avatar that matters, not the intelligence of your opinion.

It depends on the context and, of course, the press reports. We can only comment on what we 'know' (i.e. have been told). Any news section would be pretty devoid of content if we didn't talk about what the press has reported now wouldn't it.

When farangs are shown to be pedophiles, fraudsters, beggars, thieves, scammers and killers (when they have killed in less emotional circumstances) you would find that the veracity of the onslaught against them is, if anything, extreme. Its the context and how its portrayed in the media that dictates, to some degree, the comments that follow.

With reference to your quip to TomYum (from a later post): some long-standing members have (I guess) seconds or even third logins that show as 'newbie' and use these IDs to flame and troll. Some real 'newbies' jump in just to get a reaction. Its simply a fact that if you have more posts under your belt, then you are less likely to flame/troll as it costs you more top get banned than someone on post 1.

Any forum needs newbies and all are welcome here as far as I am concerned, but many threads are wrecked by trolls and flamers. So, when members attack 'newbies' for such posts, its aimed at the flamers/trolls (which may include long-standing members second IDs) rather than genuine 'newbies'. Good posts that are cogent will always be appreciated even if they are contentious or diametrically opposed to the general thread of the - er - thread. We can then either agree or put up another cogent argument.

hi there wolfy,

im on your side my fine man as one surely realises that there are many a fine woman in thailand

to associate with but if one wishes to push fate and play the hooker game, 60+ man = 20+ dolly bird thing, one is surely going to go down the <deleted> shoot at some time.

yes, i do realise that the old man young girl, hooker and punter gig sometimes works out but lets please let common scense prevail and tell it how it really is.

IT DONT WORK OUT VERY FREAKING OFTEN DOES IT. ( not directed at you wolfy but some one will cry if i did'nt throw that in)

all things being equal one must pay back the man at some stage of the game as its just like playing roulette and as sure as night follows day the dice will roll against you at some stage.

when it all goes to <deleted> all involved in the game should be able to rationalise this to ones self, be man enough to take on board that they had a nice time whilst it all lasted and not cry too much about being ripped off by these working thai girls.

you've totally missed my point as i was trying to instill in these falang that if they want to play with thai hookers they are much better off renting one instead of being deluded about the whole business end of things by falling in love with one and buying condos and bars and all then crying like a little girl when the said girl rips them off.

my 20 years experience with this great country has taught me to stay well clear of the hookers as theres heaps of johns who play this game and you dont have to look too far to see the wreakage

both thai and falang that is left splattered around the place.

i love thai woman but im not silly enough to associate with the thai hookers and then slag them off cause they ripped me off. it not rocket science people

its all so easy as long as the johns know the rules but alot of dudes are just plain dumb <deleted> and get really burnt badly but the rules of this game are very basic in deed.

drink your chang, pick up a dolly bird, sleep with said dolly bird, pay dolly bird her tea money, dont forget bar fine, go home have a bex and a nice lay down and tell all your mates that you had a brilliant time in thailand and thailand is sanook dee mak mak.

thats not very hard is it and i hope you can get a grip of where this falang is comming from and good day to you wolfy and lets chat again soon as im loving your work.

:D:D:o:D

I was not upset, I was just pointing out a few basic flaws in you logic, if you are going to take potshots at people be sure you know what you are talking about, I promise you I DO... your comments were stupid and I just pointed that out. I could not understand, if as you say, you lived in Laos for 2 years (and you are not lying, when really you have only visited on visa runs from Chang Mai) I fail to understand how you could not know that everybody watches Thai TV and the characters are 90+% the same?????? ... and BTW you have been in LOS since 92 (14 Years) and have been in a relationship for 15 years, Please explain that one as I cannot understand how that is possible, did you meet your wife in your home country and then move to LOS with her or are you talking B******T.... where did you learn maths???? was it the same place you learnt typing??? And by the way I was aware that it was two different peoples posts, that’s why I separated my reply into two parts...... does you know if LDB stand for LaDyBoy ???? I was just wondering!!! :o

Hey something got up ur a-rse about me??? I met my wife whilst working in Saudi. Our son now 12 years old was born over there. He has lived in Thailand since he was 3 years old. Try your logic on that one you c--T I did say I was sorry but never again. YOU SHOULD HAVE WROTE DO YOU KNOW, NOT DOES YOU KNOW CLEVER GUY. I have many friends in Thailand, but I guess you should stay where ever you are. Get off my case. get back on topic thanks :D I am a well respected member of this forum, and have been posting for many years. I never use a spell checker Kop Khun Krap. :D

Mate, you should get this advice printed out onto a leaflet that could be handed out by TAT at the airport! You know those Christians (can't remember which group) who stand on Khao San Road and preach at full volume? Perhaps there should be someone like that at the airport luggage claim with a megaphone that could read out your advice. That would be sweet!

Certainly seems like our recent character would have benefited from this advice a few months ago, if only he had found Thaivisa then two lives wouldn't have been destroyed.

A friend of mine in the Uk caught his wife cheating, took her, his 2 daughters and then himself out of this world. It certainly isn't exclusive to Thailand, but it does seem that there is a greater likelihood of it happening here.

yes john,

i do know those christains on the good old koh san rd and you'll love this little bit of top info about one in particular.

you know that big guy that really gets into it and is sweating his butt off holding onto that bible and is yelling out so loud that i can hear him in perth well his name is tony.

ive had chats with him a few times and his history is awesome. his heratage is vietnamese mother and american father that done a bolt after he knocked up his mom.

mum then lands in bangkok with piss all and little tony grows up on the streets of bangkok as an urchin scrapping out a living how ever he can at the same time trying to look after his mum.

as one would expect little tony gets on the booze, drugs, stealing stuff, shafting hookers and ends up in deep <deleted> with the thai police who as one can imagine give him a good going over when ever they seen him.

tony some how decided that the only way out was to become a top thai boxer and i <deleted> you not he showed me a picture of himself in his prime. he actually scored a few titles over there become a bit famous and made a lot of money.

at this time he decided to become a born again christian and spend his time preaching the faith and helping the street kids of bangkok.

i always seem to run into him and ive even seen him at the weekend markets and he always remembers my name.

ill be back on the koh san rd in 2 weeks time and for sure i'll see him once again.

its a great story is'nt it and one would think that he just got of the plane from good old U.S.A.

can you imagine growing up on the streets of bangkok? im think id last about 2.5 millyseconds and then die for sure.

this guys one tough mother fo and next time you see him have a good look at his sweat drenched body. he's a real powerfull dude and no one in there right mind would want to f--- with him.

he could kick you all the way to koh tao with one round house blow.

go and have a chat with him as he's a real nice guy with a brilliant story and he'll tell you this story himself but you can blow him away by telling him, hey tony i know this already as this guy on thai forum told me.

cheers bro, and real sorry to hear about that friend of yours and his family the poor sod.

terry.

Now you've clarified Terry, I am happy - it seemed from some of your posts that you were taring all Thai women with one exceptionally broad brush.

I doubt there are any reliable stats (probably on anything, knowing statisticians!), but I think we would all probably agree if we are honest that some relationships are much more likely to fail than others: Age gaps, social divides, insurmountable cultural differences. Some, of course do, but many don't. This is, however, not necessarily a reason to avoid such relationships, more a case of going in with both eyes open.

I think anyone who only sees his wife/GF a month or so a year is really expecting too much for it to last. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it just makes us forget. If this is all that can be offered, then its just not time (or its the wrong people). If he was in LoS (or she was in the UK with him) and they ran the business together and lived together in the condo, things may have gone different - at least he would have seen it coming!

We don't really know if she was out to scam him, or if he was not a very nice person, or if she just fell in love with someone who was around when she needed him. We will probably never know as there will be many different versions of events from all and sunder.

If he hadn't gave her the world and left her to it, maybe she would still be alive and he would still be free. If anything he made her more attractive to other men as she now has a nice condo and business too.

The lesson is there as it has been time and time again. Just like mum used to say "play with matches, you get burnt". Well strike a match and surround it with fuel, then sod off for 9 months - what's the chances of coming back to a anything other than asshes? I don't know is she was a BG, but I would have thought it would make little difference the risk was very high whatever her background - left to run a business and to live a lonely life for a few weeks of company as someone's holiday entertainment. That takes serious commitment from her.

The events were tragic, but what lead up to it was (from the media reports at least) an accident waiting to happen.

I was not upset, I was just pointing out a few basic flaws in you logic, if you are going to take potshots at people be sure you know what you are talking about, I promise you I DO... your comments were stupid and I just pointed that out. I could not understand, if as you say, you lived in Laos for 2 years (and you are not lying, when really you have only visited on visa runs from Chang Mai) I fail to understand how you could not know that everybody watches Thai TV and the characters are 90+% the same?????? ... and BTW you have been in LOS since 92 (14 Years) and have been in a relationship for 15 years, Please explain that one as I cannot understand how that is possible, did you meet your wife in your home country and then move to LOS with her or are you talking B******T.... where did you learn maths???? was it the same place you learnt typing??? And by the way I was aware that it was two different peoples posts, that’s why I separated my reply into two parts...... does you know if LDB stand for LaDyBoy ???? I was just wondering!!! :o

Hey something got up ur a-rse about me??? I met my wife whilst working in Saudi. Our son now 12 years old was born over there. He has lived in Thailand since he was 3 years old. Try your logic on that one you c--T I did say I was sorry but never again. YOU SHOULD HAVE WROTE DO YOU KNOW, NOT DOES YOU KNOW CLEVER GUY. I have many friends in Thailand, but I guess you should stay where ever you are. Get off my case. get back on topic thanks :D I am a well respected member of this forum, and have been posting for many years. I never use a spell checker Kop Khun Krap. :D

hey chefy,

old / young dude, this guy has really rattled your chain but its a good idea if you have a nice cup of tea and a kip because your going to end up having a heart lung transplant bought on by all this stress bro.

take a big deep breath and punch up that ###### computer of yours and get some of the bad vibes out or they possibly could do your head in.

give that little boy of your a hug and give your wife a big kiss as that got to chill you out abit.

got to be a bit carefull or the moderater will kick your ar-- off this forum and you wont be able to vent your spleen anymore.

just trying to help you. how about thinking about flowers for a little bit as thats a bit of fun.

:D:D:D:D

B. live off the interest from your investments and only ever rent whilst you play in thailand....

D "DONT FALL IN LOVE " ...

E "DONT FALL IN LOVE " ...

Well, I felt like ripping you apart until I realised everything you said here was correct. And I scored zero points in your test. :o

Now you've clarified Terry, I am happy - it seemed from some of your posts that you were taring all Thai women with one exceptionally broad brush.

I doubt there are any reliable stats (probably on anything, knowing statisticians!), but I think we would all probably agree if we are honest that some relationships are much more likely to fail than others: Age gaps, social divides, insurmountable cultural differences. Some, of course do, but many don't. This is, however, not necessarily a reason to avoid such relationships, more a case of going in with both eyes open.

I think anyone who only sees his wife/GF a month or so a year is really expecting too much for it to last. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it just makes us forget. If this is all that can be offered, then its just not time (or its the wrong people). If he was in LoS (or she was in the UK with him) and they ran the business together and lived together in the condo, things may have gone different - at least he would have seen it coming!

We don't really know if she was out to scam him, or if he was not a very nice person, or if she just fell in love with someone who was around when she needed him. We will probably never know as there will be many different versions of events from all and sunder.

If he hadn't gave her the world and left her to it, maybe she would still be alive and he would still be free. If anything he made her more attractive to other men as she now has a nice condo and business too.

The lesson is there as it has been time and time again. Just like mum used to say "play with matches, you get burnt". Well strike a match and surround it with fuel, then sod off for 9 months - what's the chances of coming back to a anything other than asshes? I don't know is she was a BG, but I would have thought it would make little difference the risk was very high whatever her background - left to run a business and to live a lonely life for a few weeks of company as someone's holiday entertainment. That takes serious commitment from her.

The events were tragic, but what lead up to it was (from the media reports at least) an accident waiting to happen.

wolfy, you've just told me again your opinions and we've all heard these things 6000 times on this thread today and tonight.

your no dummy my man as you can at least write a decent story but how about getting the mojo cranked up a bit and throwing in some original thoughts so we can join together & some how help

out all these johns so they dont fall in love with these thai working girls.

im trying to relate a few home truth's to the johns and tell them that if they want to meet a really nice thai girl that one could possibly have a chance of having a nice relationship if they would just have a little look outside the bars as its not going to happen there is it now?

look ill kick it off and then you throw a few idea's in ok.

A. shopping centre's . excuse me, could you please help me find a nice pair of undies? and by the way you are very suiway ( beautifull) . could i please enjoy your company for a while?

B. weekend market . excuse me can you please tell me were the cock fighting arena might be ? i must say you are a lovely looking girl. could i have the pleasure of talking to you for a little while about this great country of yours ?

C. eating and gathering areas. excuse me im on my own and can i please share your table ?

look its not very hard is it wolfy but im knacked mate as its nearly 4.00am here in perth but ive had a good days entertainment talking to good people like your good self so please impress me with some of your ideas as ive noticed that your a serial poster with 10 million notched up.

im just a newbie poster but ive been reading this forum for years and now im going hard to try and sort out these johns as im a bit pissed at these silly people spitting the dumb and topping thai girls just because they dont know the rules of engagement in good old thailand.

the reason that some people profess to spit out that thai girl deserved it because she ripped of johnny boy just dont cut the cheese with me as john needs to be a bit more intellegent and get a grip on the game.

you just work on that mojo wolfy and ill have another gander tomorrow and see what you come up with to help old johnny boy out but your not allowed to rehash the same old same old ok and on that note good night to you sir.

:D:D:D:o

B. live off the interest from your investments and only ever rent whilst you play in thailand....

Well, I felt like ripping you apart until I realised everything you said here was correct. And I scored zero points in your test. :D

sorry about that jai yen, but all im trying to do is help a few johns from ending up in the big tiger

and a few thai girls live a bit longer as im not really noticing posters trying to give poor johnny a good bit of friendly advice as they really need to be guided through the perils of dealing with the bar girls.

:o

sorry about that jai yen, but all im trying to do is help a few johns from ending up in the big tiger

and a few thai girls live a bit longer as im not really noticing posters trying to give poor johnny a good bit of friendly advice as they really need to be guided through the perils of dealing with the bar girls.

Have anyone heard about Thai’s Black :D [magic] on the White’s :D [farang]…… Whites awoken by the Black’s eventually :D turn out too many intimated relationships into Greys with various sad episodes only to return home with emptied pockets. :o Sadden Bills just took it differently ended living in Thailand longer then he expected behind bars after enjoying too much bars earlier? :D

Have anyone heard about Thai’s Black :D [magic] on the White’s :D [farang]…… Whites awoken by the Black’s eventually :D turn out too many intimated relationships into Greys with various sad episodes only to return home with emptied pockets. :D Sadden Bills just took it differently ended living in Thailand longer then he expected behind bars after enjoying too much bars earlier? :D

crikes giff,

im loving your work but im still trying to work through your post old mate.

im not a brain surgeon but that little cracker has got me thinking wether or not i need to take a few trips to tune into it.

last time i seen something like that i was reading the jim morrison biography.

he'd just had some peote before he picked up the pen and i dead set recon it was near word for word.

you guys would have really hit if off.

but i do get the deep, dark and hidden meaning and bow down in respect to your good self.

if you got any more little rippers like that, lets have them my man as there a top bit of entertainment . :D:D:o:D

Well, I felt like ripping you apart until I realised everything you said here was correct. And I scored zero points in your test. :D

Good on you Terry ! Ok you might be pis#ing half the guys off on here with your ranting but hey, if you can prevent at least 1 of these guys falling into the trap then its a job well done !! :D

Guys, listen to the man, you can still learn from people after you reach 50. OK yes, you became irresistibly handsome overnight when you arrived here but you didn't become more intelligent, that bit tends to get left in the arrivals hall !

If your on holiday here, use it, abuse it and pay your way ! Go home and forget about the sweet little TG you have just been banging, tell yer mates how great it is, bring them back with you and show them what a great time they can have. Then repeat every 3 months !....

If you must live here and get involved with a TG then be careful and listen to people. A TG who works in a bar is no different to a TG who works at the local tax office, they are both Thai and Thais see us as white men who have money to burn. As far as they are aware its merely disposable income they are taking off you, no different to what the window sales or car sales man does to you back home !

If you are prepared to give up more than your disposable income then you have to be aware of the risks, the risk factor or heartache does not come into it with the Thais. This story of the falang doing the TG in is extremely rare, so until this becomes a dally occurrence then in the eyes of the TG she is doing nothing wrong, shes only taking whats being made available to her !

Rule number 1 ALWAYS..... Only give what you are prepared to lose !!!

Thais should have this saying.

“The devils are in one’s heart not the devilish acts of the other.”

Why must they become bargirls accepts those who go into bars seeking attentive girls for some swings? Swings to your likes, but once swayed into their wings experience never ending hangovers. Poor Bill had it!

Good on you Terry ! Ok you might be pis#ing half the guys off on here with your ranting but hey, if you can prevent at least 1 of these guys falling into the trap then its a job well done !! :D

Guys, listen to the man, you can still learn from people after you reach 50. OK yes, you became irresistibly handsome overnight when you arrived here but you didn't become more intelligent, that bit tends to get left in the arrivals hall !

If your on holiday here, use it, abuse it and pay your way ! Go home and forget about the sweet little TG you have just been banging, tell yer mates how great it is, bring them back with you and show them what a great time they can have. Then repeat every 3 months !....

If you must live here and get involved with a TG then be careful and listen to people. A TG who works in a bar is no different to a TG who works at the local tax office, they are both Thai and Thais see us as white men who have money to burn. As far as they are aware its merely disposable income they are taking off you, no different to what the window sales or car sales man does to you back home !

If you are prepared to give up more than your disposable income then you have to be aware of the risks, the risk factor or heartache does not come into it with the Thais. This story of the falang doing the TG in is extremely rare, so until this becomes a dally occurrence then in the eyes of the TG she is doing nothing wrong, shes only taking whats being made available to her !

Rule number 1 ALWAYS..... Only give what you are prepared to lose !!!

thanks for backing me up tax,

but me and you are'nt the only freaking falang on this earth that can accept this situation for what it really is?

its not hard to work out that im telling it how it really go's down but there a still a few people out there who are living in denial of said facts. ( im not concerned with this lot )

my rant and ravings are directed at the new johns that are heading this way as the old johns that are here already should know the game by now and dont need me to hold there little hands.

if they get ripped off its ( may pen rai ) and im clearly on the side of the working girls because lets cut to the chase here, shagging some old, fat, smelly, big, ugly, drunk falang got to make a poor girl puke.

now said girl needs to be well compensated and if they have to use a bit of shonky business to get there money for which they have well and truly earned just by letting some of these characters touch them its got to be a fair trade off.

if said falang fronted up at the knocking shop in there home city they would need a bank account full of green backs to get a working girl to do the funky chicken with them and then it would only happen when said falang covered his whole freaking body with a freaking industrial strength condom.

im only sticking it up the real horrible falang here people and one dont have to look to far to find them so dont all you johns out there start pulling off your g strings and just calm down a bit please.

freaking touchy some of you guys !

for christ sakes just knock the head off that chang take a deep breath and scull the bast---d.

i realise some of you guys are real nice blokes just having a bit of a punt and a giggle, i aint got no problem with you as im not gay and love these thai girls as well but im playing on a different field and go for the non hooker thai girl.

got to be better then speaking <deleted> and playing that dumb round disc game.

give it a go johnny as you never know what will happen and you just might realise how bloody awesome the real genuine thai girl can be.

well tax, i think its time to wrap this little rave up as im getting freaking hungry.

hope i did'nt hurt someone's feeling out there but if i did im real sorry and ill get my mommy to give me a good spanking in an hour or so after ive had some tucker that is.

till next time punters

:D:D:o:D:D:D

The thing is Terry, the scenario isn't new. What you are saying isn't new either. What everyone here is saying isn't new. It happens again and again. You'll get no prizes for originality (and neither will I granted), because all that can be said has.

No matter how many times you say it and no matter how loud or how invasive you r propogander could be, people are still going to come to LoS with those rose tinted specs and think its not going to happen to them. Their relationship will be different. This whole web site is about informing people visiting or living in the kingdom, but how many take the time to do any real research (not including a few years of 2 week holidays) - this site is quite easy to stumble apon - other sites of a similar vein exist too and on all you will find the same things - men being stung because they will not take off those d-amned specs.

I certainly would not call myself a serial poster by the way - heck look how long ago I joined up - some guys/girls hit the 000's in a few months

I do agree with looking outside of bars for a meaningfull relationship (rather than a quickie) - my wife was a school teacher and we met through business associates/family. It is quite hard though for farangs new to the kingdom to make that brave jump of approaching a girl in the manor you suggest, and soooo very easy to meet one (who speaks some Tinglish) in a bar. For guys that have not been 'lucky' in their own countries, then it may be all too easy to fall for the girl confusing cusomer service with affection.

I suppose dating agencies may help some here (of course there may be some BG's there too), but less likely as they can meet men anytime.

PS: MOJO is a magazine for the black commumity.

Note to all before you flame me - I am not being anti-BG, just answering another post.

PPS: You and Taxin seem to be at odds actually. It seems that you are suggesting avoiding the BG's in favour of 'more honourable girls' (note the inverted commas folks!), while he is specifically sayong all Thai women are money grabbing, gold digging whores and should all be treated as such.

Edited by wolf5370

Seems I didn't understand the scoring system in your little test. I should've said that I scored 320 points, not zero!! :D

The thing is Terry, the scenario isn't new. What you are saying isn't new either. What everyone here is saying isn't new. It happens again and again. You'll get no prizes for originality (and neither will I granted), because all that can be said has.

No matter how many times you say it and no matter how loud or how invasive you r propogander could be, people are still going to come to LoS with those rose tinted specs and think its not going to happen to them. Their relationship will be different. This whole web site is about informing people visiting or living in the kingdom, but how many take the time to do any real research (not including a few years of 2 week holidays) - this site is quite easy to stumble apon - other sites of a similar vein exist too and on all you will find the same things - men being stung because they will not take off those d-amned specs.

I certainly would not call myself a serial poster by the way - heck look how long ago I joined up - some guys/girls hit the 000's in a few months

I do agree with looking outside of bars for a meaningfull relationship (rather than a quickie) - my wife was a school teacher and we met through business associates/family. It is quite hard though for farangs new to the kingdom to make that brave jump of approaching a girl in the manor you suggest, and soooo very easy to meet one (who speaks some Tinglish) in a bar. For guys that have not been 'lucky' in their own countries, then it may be all too easy to fall for the girl confusing cusomer service with affection.

I suppose dating agencies may help some here (of course there may be some BG's there too), but less likely as they can meet men anytime.

PS: MOJO is a magazine for the black commumity.

Note to all before you flame me - I am not being anti-BG, just answering another post.

PPS: You and Taxin seem to be at odds actually. It seems that you are suggesting avoiding the BG's in favour of 'more honourable girls' (note the inverted commas folks!), while he is specifically sayong all Thai women are money grabbing, gold digging whores and should all be treated as such.

At what point did I say that all Thai women are money grabbing whores ? I dont think for one minute that they are. What I do believe is that a TG whatever here background, being where she works or where you met her is all irrelevant, they come from a Thai society that says you take whats on offer, thats how they are brought up. This attitude is installed into them from a much earlier age, an age long before they appear in a Pattaya bar !

Answer this for me. Mr. A buys a condo for his TG who he met in a bar, and Mr. B buys a condo for his TG he met at the local school, is Mr. A the bigger fool or Mr. B ? Of course, Mr. A all day long however, if both girls did a runner who would be the biggest fool ? Point is its all about letting your guard down, not about which one is more likely to scam you !

I notice guys like Wolf along with many others who like to make a point that there TG is not a bar girl and never was, by making this point exactly who is the one differentiating the 2 classes of Thai girl here ?

Isnt this topic about a guy killing his TG for ripping him off ? Or is it a thread for farangs to come on and convince us (or themselves) that there girl is different !

MGID sickness is rampant amongst !! :o

At what point did I say that all Thai women are money grabbing whores ? I dont think for one minute that they are. What I do believe is that a TG whatever here background, being where she works or where you met her is all irrelevant, they come from a Thai society that says you take whats on offer, thats how they are brought up. This attitude is installed into them from a much earlier age, an age long before they appear in a Pattaya bar !

We call this sort of generic thinking about a single race racism. Not all Thai's are scammers to say any race of people are brought up the same regardless of their class, wealth, education, social setting etc is just bilge. The attitude you describe may be true of some people (regardless of their country I might add - these people exist everywhere) - it may even be more true in a poorer country where the carrot is that much bigger - but it is not true of the whole Thai race, or any other. Its like saying all Muslims are terroist because that's how they are brought up - its rubbish pure and simple.

Maybe you just mix witrh the wrong sort too often, or maybe you don't mix with Thais at all, but just pick up on other peoples posts and use these to found your views.

Answer this for me. Mr. A buys a condo for his TG who he met in a bar, and Mr. B buys a condo for his TG he met at the local school, is Mr. A the bigger fool or Mr. B ? Of course, Mr. A all day long however, if both girls did a runner who would be the biggest fool ? Point is its all about letting your guard down, not about which one is more likely to scam you !

OK, scenario 3 - Mr C marries a sweet English girl who then starts screwing the next door neighbour, empties the bank accounts, runs up all the credit cards and then does a bunk. Who is now the biggest fool. How about none of them - or all of them - depends how aware of the character of the PERSON (not race) before they married them. If you go into anything with your eyes closed you are more likely to end up with something that is not to your liking than if you know what you are getting in to.

I notice guys like Wolf along with many others who like to make a point that there TG is not a bar girl and never was, by making this point exactly who is the one differentiating the 2 classes of Thai girl here ?

And how many times have I encountered this twist of logic. Actually if you read the note in context I was agreeing with Terry that it is possible to meet a Thai girl who is not from the bar scene, but difficult. Why would I, or anyone, need to try and prove to you, or anyone else, who or what their wife/GF is/was - we are all hiding behind pseudonyms so it would not matter a jot.

We use our experiences as points of reference - this is how we can testify to our understanding of a given topic. If the topic was about cars and I say that my Jaguar costs a lot of money to drive after someone else says that Jags are lovely to drive, then am I showing off that I drive a Jag, or am I just testifying to my knowledge of the topic from experience? (By the way, I don't drive a Jag).

Isnt this topic about a guy killing his TG for ripping him off ? Or is it a thread for farangs to come on and convince us (or themselves) that there girl is different !

It was , but as with all such threads, it turns into a discourse into related matters - it was not I that redirected this subject thus, I merely felt the need to reply to some threads that were appearing. That's why they call it a forum rather than just a news feed.

MGID sickness is rampant amongst !!

No idea what MGID is, but I'm more worried about other extreme views that are showing through here and there in some of these posts.

Edited by wolf5370

No idea what MGID is, but I'm more worried about other extreme views that are showing through here and there in some of these posts.

MGID = My Girl Is Different

sheesh, I would have thought the original Wolf would have known that :o

i realise some of you guys are real nice blokes just having a bit of a punt and a giggle, i aint got no problem with you as im not gay and love these thai girls as well but im playing on a different field and go for the non hooker thai girl.

got to be better then speaking <deleted> and playing that dumb round disc game.

give it a go johnny as you never know what will happen and you just might realise how bloody awesome the real genuine thai girl can be.

well tax, i think its time to wrap this little rave up as im getting freaking hungry.

hope i did'nt hurt someone's feeling out there but if i did im real sorry and ill get my mommy to give me a good spanking in an hour or so after ive had some tucker that is.

till next time punters

:D:D:o:D:D:D

:D id normally get mad but i just had to laugh - ? you must be form aus

with an atitude like that - and sorry mate ive been here a long long time and whatever field your playing on its far removed from normal Thai society i know - no usual Thai girl (sorry hardly any) will even go on a date with a forang or thai for that matter without a friend, i know my Thai wifes friends have asked her or me to go on first few dates with thai men or occasional forang man for uspport and to make sure they are safe

When you get older and wiser you might understand a bit more about real Thai culture

Ok matey - im sure you must be Aus

but your right about jonhs who get of plane mate - just use the girls and dump them thats normal Aus culture

have a nice day

hey chefy,

old / young dude, this guy has really rattled your chain but its a good idea if you have a nice cup of tea and a kip because your going to end up having a heart lung transplant bought on by all this stress bro.

take a big deep breath and punch up that ###### computer of yours and get some of the bad vibes out or they possibly could do your head in.

give that little boy of your a hug and give your wife a big kiss as that got to chill you out abit.

got to be a bit carefull or the moderater will kick your ar-- off this forum and you wont be able to vent your spleen anymore.

just trying to help you. how about thinking about flowers for a little bit as thats a bit of fun.

Thanks for your advise Terry, no need for me to get all worked up. I never meant to get into that stuff with whats his name???

Edited by pschef