is it low season still in los?

silomplaya

Can you speak Russian = time share low lifers you might just fit right in but then again maybe you will see the light and not bothergiggle.gif

What am i supposed to do to earn a quid in los then , teachings not my gig and mummy and daddy didnt thow me a big chunk so actually im gonna go with timeshare , id rather hang out with low life than aussie miners or rich british bar owners any day of the week.

Obvious troll, however I will bite and humour him.

Buy a wig a frock and some lipstick then flog your ass on Beach Rd Pattaya, plenty of "big" tippers there..

You will still get shafted, but what the heck, the moneys better, and it sure beats living under a bridge in farangistan

• Like 2

Can you speak Russian = time share low lifers you might just fit right in but then again maybe you will see the light and not bothergiggle.gif

What am i supposed to do to earn a quid in los then , teachings not my gig and mummy and daddy didnt thow me a big chunk so actually im gonna go with timeshare , id rather hang out with low life than aussie miners or rich british bar owners any day of the week.

Boiler Rooms are normally hiring, maybe give them a call

Buy a wig a frock and some lipstick then flog your ass on Beach Rd Pattaya, plenty of "big" tippers there..

You will still get shafted, but what the heck, the moneys better, and it sure beats living under a bridge in farangistan

your the troll here im the one asking for constructive information and your taking the piss , trying been from a city where recession hit hard , not everyone is retired with super funds and pensions some of us are the youth trying to find a way to make it in thailand i guess im not a quality arrival because im not rich and most likely going to live in a thai community and wont be ringing the bell in falang owned 100 baht a sml chang bar, more likely learning to cook thai food ,learning language, and culture , take a look at your self coz when you point the finger theres always three fingers pointing back.

• Like 1

your the troll here im the one asking for constructive information and your taking the piss , trying been from a city where recession hit hard , not everyone is retired with super funds and pensions some of us are the youth trying to find a way to make it in thailand i guess im not a quality arrival because im not rich and most likely going to live in a thai community and wont be ringing the bell in falang owned 100 baht a sml chang bar, more likely learning to cook thai food ,learning language, and culture , take a look at your self coz when you point the finger theres always three fingers pointing back.

As good Ole george used to sing, get a haircut and get a real job.

Posting from Ferguson or Detroit are we?

I aint retired dont have super funds or pensions, I aint rich either, lifes a bitch.

What qualifiactions do you actually have, finished P4 have we.

Blah blah blah, blame the rich and eat the poor, its always someones elses fault.

Personally I dont give a hoot if there are 100 fingers pointing back, I was a dumb sap lived like a pauper during my student years, got qualifications, knowledge, experience that makes me employable.

What are you bringing to the table?

Dont hate us, copy us.

Another spoilt brat with a sense of entiltlement, sorry no Nanny State here in Asia, this aint for you amigo.

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 2

when you point the finger theres always three fingers pointing back.

so what you gonna do with the other 9 fingers ??? tongue.png