My house is now really like a hotel.

buhi

My/Our house in the UK has an open door, Quite often there are 10/12 Thai lady's eating with the wife, But they take it in turns,where they eat, Usualy they turn up, each with some Thai food, and they always wash up and clean after themselves, i don't have a problem at all with this.

You seem to be a very lucky man.... if you get to partake, that is. 12 different dishes to taste. What a wonderful way to keep your appetite sharp. Variety is indeed the spice of life.

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, 1112 and the like.. Next.

Oh please, how about some good food. I simply call downstairs from my man cave and tell my wife what I want--she delivers, always has in all ways. Too bad some people just can't seem to find the right woman.

Unfortunately I don't have a man cave, but my wife is the same. I don't even have to ask, she asks me what I want..

Great, I hope you treat her well too

Chaps, you're all eating too much meat and flavourings like MSG. This is also a very boring thread.

it was so boring that you had to leave your so full of excitement comment too wink.png

i´ve noticed that the most miserable of people are the ones who spend their life not doing anything, drinking anything or eating anything that is supposed to be bad for us...go on, live a little, have a sausage or 2 tongue.png

Oh you are sooo cool. Have a personal relationship with all those restaurants who know you and exactly how you and your family like their food cooked, do you?

Edited by HerbalEd

No not the same!

Ordinary Thai food 40 baht ; nothing like phoning for a pizza!

well ok then, to play along. yes this is not unique to you. I actually gave the moo ping guy a wink and 4 fingers on my way back from 711 to my condo, 10 mins later he showed up with 4 moo pings in hand = 35 baht. Sticky rice was extra however.

4 moo pings for 35 baht is daylight robbery

lots of spots around my area that will prepare the food for you and give to a motorcyle taxi