My house is now really like a hotel.

buhi

Just cause no one really cooks at your house, and unless it has 200 bedrooms, its not that much like a hotel at all is it.

You could get Oi to bring the food, and say 'loom service'. That would increase the hotelness of it all.

It is a bijou hotel!

Never stayed at that one before sorry.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, 1112 and the like.. Next.

No not the same!

Ordinary Thai food 40 baht ; nothing like phoning for a pizza!

well ok then, to play along. yes this is not unique to you. I actually gave the moo ping guy a wink and 4 fingers on my way back from 711 to my condo, 10 mins later he showed up with 4 moo pings in hand = 35 baht. Sticky rice was extra however.

No not the same!

well ok then, to play along. yes this is not unique to you. I actually gave the moo ping guy a wink and 4 fingers on my way back from 711 to my condo, 10 mins later he showed up with 4 moo pings in hand = 35 baht. Sticky rice was extra however.

I'm confused ... is this a restaurant or a ladyboy bar you are referring too?

No not the same!

I'm confused ... is this a restaurant or a ladyboy bar you are referring too?
Neither its called Expat humour.....

More restaurants within a 5 minute ride than I can count, but my wife cooks better than any of them smile.png .

I thought you were going to complain about the rellies dropping in all the time. My rat bag nephew turns up most weekends for free food, free laundry, free tv and leaves a big mess everytime. I'd like to start charging him as if we were an hotel, but my wife won't wear that.

Is it possible the NEPHEW is your step-son......................lol.?

That would be unlikely, as my wife has no living children.

My cooks name is lee, she prepares seprraye dishes for each of our liking and she also does laundry cleans the house and minds the children. I recommend full time staff to everyone with children as it allows patenting to be more about qulaity time with the children.

With all that FREE time, maybe you could learn how to spell, or how to use word correct... Just a thought.

Can u let me know where this India place is in Phuket mate?

Id love a curry like this.

Kamala , club hotel.. right next to Sovrana bar,/across from aussie bar, sit in or take-away, and if youre sitting in a bar or at home in kamala they will deliver

Cheap food served at cheap road side restaurants is cooked with cheap ingredients, such as cuts of meat with too much fat and gristle in it, and cheap cooking oil that will eventually block up your arteries and cause cholesterol and high blood pressure problems. Would i feed any of my family this ? Nope!!!

• Like 1

Oh please, how about some good food. I simply call downstairs from my man cave and tell my wife what I want--she delivers, always has in all ways. Too bad some people just can't seem to find the right woman.

Oh please, how about some good food. I simply call downstairs from my man cave and tell my wife what I want--she delivers, always has in all ways. Too bad some people just can't seem to find the right woman.

Unfortunately I don't have a man cave, but my wife is the same. I don't even have to ask, she asks me what I want..

• Like 1

OP has a very comfortable arrangement food wise.

It is true, eating out may be cheaper than cooking BUT

I eat 9 out of 10 foreign recipes food. The ingredients are local and superb.

My Thai lady by now cooks like a chef and exactly the way I like it.

Regarding 1112 - you should try my pizza...

Forgot to mention - it is much more expensive to cook really good food!