Where fix scrach on lakier on new car

mataleo

From Klang turn right onto suk road. A few hundred metres down on the right is a showroom with flash cars/jetskis and what not on display.... right next door to that is a panel beating shop. they can sort you scratches.

How did you purchase a vehicle from next year ?

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

From Klang turn right onto suk road. A few hundred metres down on the right is a showroom with flash cars/jetskis and what not on display.... right next door to that is a panel beating shop. they can sort you scratches.

Its new model.

Mercedes sells them.

I was first one to got it in Pattaya

post-62192-14086854785421_thumb.jpg

post-62192-14086855031523_thumb.jpg

Nice car ! Does your insurance pay for the scratch and how did it happen ? Nobody scratch nice cars here ?

Did you buy at Benz Chonburi or importer ? I wonder if its the same price and why some people buy from importers ?

Did you get any freebies ? Discount and free windows ?

Very interested to buy a nice car soon also.

Nice car ! Does your insurance pay for the scratch and how did it happen ? Nobody scratch nice cars here ?

Did you buy at Benz Chonburi or importer ? I wonder if its the same price and why some people buy from importers ?

Did you get any freebies ? Discount and free windows ?

Very interested to buy a nice car soon also.

I bought it in mercedes saloon in pattaya.

Not sure about insurance.

I think its stone chips its bit more then on pic cuz flash.

They give u some bits thirt bag floor mats. I think charge for blacking out windows.

Go have look in merc saloon what they got.

Edited by mataleo

many many years ago i used to be a body shop worker / paint sprayer, so i know a good job from a bad one...

The best paint work i have seen here was from "Pattaya Garage"......

My G/f Pranged my 3 month old Honda City and it was the Honda main dealers that recommended them...

when i picked the car up, the job was 100% perfect, so i would have no hesitation recommending them..

Several of my friends have also used them and been smitten....

Directions:

from North Pattaya road turn left onto sukomvit - through traffic lights by the "pattaya" bridge.......about 500 yards past the lights you'll see 3 or 4 huge green condo blocks (Lumpini)..

Pattaya Garage is in front of them, actually on the Sukomvit Road.....

The people I used and was very satisfied with were the same direction as spoonman says but "left hand " side travelling south on Sukhumvit......the sign name was in blue writing...sorry also cannot remember the name

One piece of advice....when I sold the car to the Bkk Vigo dealer, they went all around the vehicle with a paint meter and identified that the paint was not original.....even though it was a perfect match....I think that I would use the dealership in future

many many years ago i used to be a body shop worker / paint sprayer, so i know a good job from a bad one...

My G/f Pranged my 3 month old Honda City and it was the Honda main dealers that recommended them...

when i picked the car up, the job was 100% perfect, so i would have no hesitation recommending them..

Directions:

from North Pattaya road turn left onto sukomvit - through traffic lights by the "pattaya" bridge.......about 500 yards past the lights you'll see 3 or 4 huge green condo blocks (Lumpini)..

thank you

u remember cost? just to give idea

Directions:

thank you

u remember cost? just to give idea

Not exactly........but I know I considered it reasonable.......5 or 6,000 baht seems to "ring a bell".....strange name Mong--something

The people I used and was very satisfied with were the same direction as spoonman says but "left hand " side travelling south on Sukhumvit......the sign name was in blue writing...sorry also cannot remember the name

One piece of advice....when I sold the car to the Bkk Vigo dealer, they went all around the vehicle with a paint meter and identified that the paint was not original.....even though it was a perfect match....I think that I would use the dealership in future

Paint meter ? Their nose ?

I had never seen one used before.... but Toyota knew of the device.... when I spoke of it.....

Ah the wonders of science

www.paintmeter.com