Getting Clothes Made

Carolyn

I would like to get some clothes made while I am in Hua Hin, can anyone recomend a good tailor with good prices and a good finish on the garments made ?

:o yes, ask for Kamal at New Boss fashion & silk, 94 Petchkasam road, Hua Hin 77110,

+66 032 531026 Email: [email protected] tell him neil from england sent you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to get some clothes made while I am in Hua Hin, can anyone recomend a good tailor with good prices and a good finish on the garments made ?

[/quote

You can visit Nick Collection on Dechanuchit Road very close to Taste of Asia. I got some clothes stiched from him for my wedding and he did some excellent work. His quality and finish is excellent, price is fair and very fast.

[/quote

You can visit Nick Collection on Dechanuchit Road very close to Taste of Asia. I got some clothes stiched from him for my wedding and he did some excellent work. His quality and finish is excellent, price is fair and very fast.

Thanks for the tip, there are so many tailors so it is great to here from a satisfied customer so I don't have to spend time looking around I can go direct to the best. Thanks

[/quote

Thanks for the tip, there are so many tailors so it is great to here from a satisfied customer so I don't have to spend time looking around I can go direct to the best. Thanks

Yeah i know what you mean. I had a tough time too deciding which one to pick but some other ppl had recommended Nick Collection to me and it was not a regret at all. :o