Swimming pool Roi Et

Daniel77

Hi all,

Just wondered if anybody had any information or address's of swimming pools in Roi et?

I've seen various bits of information that there is, but no address is given and google seems to only list hotels with pools. A hotel that charges a small amount for the public to use would be fine.

Looking to take the little one swimming but also have a swim myself. Any info would be much appreciated.

All the best.

Edited by Daniel77

There's a good pool half way between RoiEt and Sarakham, on the left hand side (if coming from RoiEt) kinda on the way to the army base. I don't know the address, but they do also offer swimming lessons there and it looks like a nice pool.

Where is a very nice pool for children and adults next to the Lita Hotel. From Roiet centre head toward Sarakam. Go past Tesco Lotus and look for the Esso garage on the same side. Opposite the garage is a market, at the right side at the back of the market is the pool. For adults consider the pool at Roiet stadium.

• Like 1

There is a waterpark that is around 3 years old right close to Makro but on the opposite side of street. Took the family there this past weekend and it was good. The kids loved it and I had fun too. There are several different pool depths and water slides. We got diarrhea from the food though. 50B per person. Chairs supplied. Not sure the name but look for a huge sign with a splash of water in blue with a white background. Proper swimwear only. The Chinese owner scolded a foreigner wearing a soccer jersey in the pool.

Thaibry and Doglover are referring to Platinum. It has a large red sign, in Thai only.

Also: - Petcharat Garden Hotel - pool is in a nice setting at the rear, more oriented to recreational swimming, open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., admission B 50

- Hotel Wonowon (101) - on the Highway to Wapipathum, on the left (east)side, about 300 metres south of the Ring Road. No sign in English More oriented to fitness swimming, open 4: pm - 7 pm., may open earlier on weekends. Admission

B 80.

Maybe u can find a good swimming pool in a school ; if u have to pay it will be less than in a hotel like a visitor .

Here in Sakon Nakhon province nearly all of them are there ( and also in some hotels ) ;

but often in hotels they aren't maintaining in a good health

( not in Isan : a very bad maintaining swimming pool in Anodard Hotel in Chiang Mai ; if u want to go the public hospital go there ...

• 1 month later...

There's a good pool half way between RoiEt and Sarakham, on the left hand side (if coming from RoiEt) kinda on the way to the army base. I don't know the address, but they do also offer swimming lessons there and it looks like a nice pool.

Some pictures of the place.

post-176546-0-77031400-1412064605_thumb.

post-176546-0-99512800-1412064635_thumb.

post-176546-0-62399400-1412064659_thumb.

post-176546-0-30444700-1412064693_thumb.

• Like 1