Part search TZR 150... help requested

Dutchbike

The servo motor( which controls the powervalve) from my TZR 150 is fried, and this part has been discontinued by Yamaha.

I've tried my usual part-suppliers and contacts but no more stock, so i'm hoping someone knows a shop where they sell second hand parts.( or still have stock)

Around my region ( Buriram) i don't know of any second hand part shops/ bike scrapyards but mayby a TV member can point me in the right direction.

The part is for a Yamaha TZR 150 year 2000 it's a servo motor assy Part number: 3RR-85820-00

post-143096-0-45327000-1408777553_thumb.

In the meanwhile i will try my luck at the small local bike repairshops if they have any trashed TZR in their yard.

Thanks in advance

Dutchbike

there is a place in kon khean that has some of these bikes (TZM) factory new, a member bought one a few years back, but id say this may be your best bet for parts

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/165077-anyone-know-anything-about-the-yamaha-tzmtzr-and-other-2-strokes-available-in-los/page-2#entry5027518

i still want to pick one up.

That member was me biggrin.png It was my first phonecall... Thanks anywaythumbsup.gif

No more new TZM's in KK ( all sold) but there is a shop in BKK which still has NOS TZM's

do a search on TV for NOS bikes and you'll find the thread about that shop in BKK.

you'll probably get more results if you post here. Im still waiting for my auto lube pump.

http://www.2strokeclub.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=7ac4de53b59b8cacadc7eb3e8a28521f&board=9.0

Thanks!! see if I can navigate through that sitesmile.png lots of parts there espescially from the KRR Kawa's there is lots of stuff around. where did you order that autolube pump??

This one is for my TZR (3RR) not my TZM (4AP) but I expect they both use the same servo motor ( will check on my TZM)

• 2 weeks later...