So Hard To Be A Step Mother,,(im 19)

simply_me

ohhhhh,,,

if you just know how hard it is to be yourself.

im a 19 year old step mother.

i love her father,i love her too.

but somtimes life is full of up side down.

if theres anybody there who cares and

want to talk with me the please.

we are both completely different-country,food,religion,culture.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please.... reply me there

itsmy first day here--thats why maybe.

but still waiting,want somebody to talk to.

It is tough to deal with the first day at any age, so don't expect too much of yourself. Getting used to new surroundings in a new country with a new child and marriage would be a challenge for anyone at any age.

Patience and be yourself. It can all work out just great but for sure not in a single day.

Good Luck.

well for starters:

where are u living now?

what nationality are u?

how old is your stepchild?

what languages do u speak?

how much does the biological mother do for the child? in other words, how much of a 'reall' mother are u required or want to be?

what does HE think about this?

then maybe someone can help with replies...

:D:o:D

Hi,

My sister was in the exact same position. She became the Step-mother to one of her school mates, talk about awkward. She was a Senior in Highschool when she married a Freshman's father. That was a trip. I've been a Step-father twice now. I think a good Step-father in both cases. All 3 of the children love me as much as I love them. My Step-son from my previous marraige still calls and mails me, I divorced his mother 7 years ago.

The key for me, and my sister was to just worry about being a friend and letting them know that we weren't trying to replace anybody. We just told them, that "look, I love your _____ and I'm going to the best I can." I'm not your ____, but I will accept you and love you as my own ____, you won't be treated any diffferent than any child that we produce. I want to be your friend more than anything." That's just about the gist of it... I just made sure that I followed through with my words. I also never did anything special to buy them off, I never teame against my wife to make myself the good guy. I just loved them and treated them as if they were my own. It's a fun ride, they can and will make it tough for a while... just be patient and love.... you'll do fine.

Troll. You have to check out their post on the Bird Flu forum (Avian Flu outbreaks and updates), and on the short-lived "I'm bleeding" thread. All of these threads appeared on the same night. I laughed until I cried.